Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bands You Didn't Expect to be Good

So i am generally a metal head and a hard rock guy, and today i watched big hero 6 ( One of the best movies i have watched in a long time mind you) and i liked the title track immortal, so i looked it up and oh wow i can't believe how good they are. I mean wow this caught me off guard, anyone else have experiences likle this?

It might not be the same thing but when I was younger my friends introduced me to Red VS BLUE. I was immediately a fan and of course eventually got addicted to Rooster Teeth as a whole. I always loved the music that they use so one day I looked up the band (Trocadero by the way) and after listening to some of their other songs I went and bought all of their albums.

Fall Out Boy is great. I grew up with them - from Under the Cork tree (Sugar We're Going Down, Dance Dance, etc.) came out when I was in middle school. They're also killer live. I may or may not be in double digits when it comes to how many times I've seen them.

I'm actually surprised by how much I've enjoyed Avenged Sevenfold. I was encouraged to start listening to their stuff, and I really like quite a few of the songs.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Thank You Scientist. I wish they had a lead singer who sounded more like Geoff Tate or Hansi Kursch, but musically they're really interesting.

Knowing them for their one-hit wonder in the 90's... Dishwalla.

They came out and played a free concert for people stationed at the U.S. Naval Base in Sasebo, Japan in 2005 and I was amazed by the show they put on, and I've kept up with the stuff they've put out since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom