Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Balmorra: Space

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Updates, organization, issues, etc. regarding the Space Objective of Balmorra will be discussed and handled here. If you're looking for an opposing writer to duel with or have an update on an ongoing duel, please post here and tag either myself, [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Reverance"], or [member="Darth Pyrrhus"].

SPACE

Location: Above solar terminator, in close proximity to one of the moons

• 15,000m fleet length limit.

• Fighter craft may not be initially deployed if they are not to count towards fleet length

• Orbital bombardments are not allowed.
Terms of victory:

• Fleet with superior length of greater than 400m at the end of the invasion wins.

• If neither fleet has a total superior length of greater than 400m at the end of the invasion, then tactical play will be evaluated and comparable damage assessed in judging the winner. Quality, creativity, and fairness in writing will be awarded over consistent damage evasion.

As always, be nice, communicate, and have fun. :)

[member="Catalys Maijora"]
[member="Thanith Gumara"]
[member="Victor Mors"]
[member="Mullarus"]
[member="Eliza Lunelle"]

I don't have one, sorry! :( But feel free to PM me or anything of that sort as often as you need by all means :)

[member="Catalys Maijora"]
Eliza I talked to Catalys on Skype last night. Feel free to roll on Balmorra like we discussed for Contruum. I am doing a Thanith Gumara post in a few minutes.

or

Just PM me when you get on and I will bring you up to speed.

----Vengeance aka Thanith Gumara

Hi I'm new to this forum, and I wish to assist in the Invasion. Is there any way for me to do so or is the battle lost?

And if I am to come in with reinforcements, how many ships should I bring and what class?

[member="Carlyle Aurrelius Moore"]

I think the invasion was for only members who were active members of both the One Sith and Galactic Republic before the invasion went up. I could be wrong though.

Carlyle Aurrelius Moore said:
Hi I'm new to this forum, and I wish to assist in the Invasion. Is there any way for me to do so or is the battle lost?

And if I am to come in with reinforcements, how many ships should I bring and what class?
Currently additional Fleeting support is not being permitted to enter the Invasion under the terms discussed in the planning of the invasion. If you like I can pencil you in for future Fleeting endeavors.

Darth Ayra said:
[member="Carlyle Aurrelius Moore"]

I think the invasion was for only members who were active members of both the One Sith and Galactic Republic before the invasion went up. I could be wrong though.
That is the general rule Yes. :)

Natalya Selanne said:
I have a lot of possible characters for the invasions also so if you are wanting or taking any, let me know :)

Some of them can indeed bring ships ;) [member="Sera Inkari"]
I will be glad to keep you in mind for future Skirmishes and invasions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom