Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Balaclava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Image Source: Google Image Search http://www.amazon.com/Ergodyne-N-Ferno®-6823-Wind-proof-Balaclava/dp/B0091CC1OG
Intent: To create a balaclava to be worn under armor or just around and offer some environmental protection

Development Thread: N/A

Manufacturer: ATC
Model: N/A

Affiliation: Open market

Modularity: Colors, sizes, shapes, designs, ect can all be changed

Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Electromesh, Hypercloth, Ecru
Classification: Clothing

Weight: 0.28kg

Quality: 2

Special Features: Resistant to fire

Description:
A balaclava, also known as a balaclava helmet or ski mask, is a form of cloth headgear designed to expose only part of the face. Depending on style and how it is worn, only the eyes, mouth and nose, or just the front of the face are unprotected. Versions with a full face opening may be rolled into a hat to cover the crown of the head or folded down as a collar around the neck.
They are an instrument of intimidation as well as identity protection. As they conceal facial expressions of the wearer but they make positive identification difficult. They are fire resistant. The balaclava can be exposed to flames for 10-20 minutes without too much deterioration. After this amount of time there is a great risk of injury even if the balaclava seems fine.

Primary Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balaclava_(clothing)

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Kango Fett"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

Would you mind adjusting the formatting of the submission so that each item of the template is on its' own line?

Kango Fett said:
Manufacturer: N/A

• You'll need a manufacturer here. [member="Danger Arceneau"] has stated anyone may use her company for their submissions

Kango Fett said:
Weight: Very very
  • This will need to have an actual weight, however negligible it is.

Kango Fett said:
Special Features: Resistant to fire and EMP/Ion
  • How long can this be worn while exposed to flame?

Kango Fett said:
Quality: .98
  • I'd suggest raising the quality to 2 if this is supposed to be fire resistant. A quality of 1 is really just base fabric clothing with no sort of element protection. You can leave it as is if you're not concerned, this was merely my observation/suggestion.

Braith Achlys said:
What about this cloth is EMP & Ion resistant (the two terms are not interchangeable)?
Idk. Sorry
I was thinkin the fabric would be laced with something that would do that.
Now that I'm thinkin bout it I'll probably just remove it. Seems better that way, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom