Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back To School [Open]

Ponyboy Reynolds

P
It had been awhile since Triton had been to an actual school. The last time he had been to a school was before his parents died, that was years ago. The sixteen year sighed, this year he'd be a freshman, He wondered if the school would even accept a transfer student. Ponyboy didn't know when the school year had started and the office clerk had not really told him anything, but she just handed him forms to fill out. After he turned in the forms, she told him that he had to come back at the start of the next week.

That was three days ago.

Triton walked onto the campus and walked back into the school office. Upon entering, the clerk glared at him.

"Since I have no record of a Mr. Triton Reynolds, and you are old enough to be in this institute....the board of education decided to let you start as a freshman, here is your schedule, welcome to one of the best High schools on Naboo." The woman said as he handed the boy his schedule.

Ponyboy nodded as he took the schedule and walked out of the main office and into the halls of the high school. It seemed as if the classes had not started yet, so Pony decided to try and read his schedule. He had no clue where to go, all he knew was his first class was called "The History of the Galactic Republic." Ponyboy sighed.

'A whole class about the history of the Galactic Republic...great.' Pony thought to himself. The teen heard the bell ring, and instantly all the other students started to walk to their classes.

Ponyboy just looked up and the hallway was empty, the only thing still there was him, and the lockers on both sides of the hallway.

"Ugh...Where the hell do I go...first day and I'll be late." Ponyboy said aloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom