Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in the Saddle (Hutt Cartel, The Republic)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo blinked at the Jedi's statement. The news was indeed surprising, but not exceptionally so. It did, however, mean that he needed to tread carefully here.

"At this time, the hutts only wish to rebuild," Popo said slowly. "After previous... Unpleasantness, we're slowly making our way back into the galaxy. We do not seek ruling positions on Nar Shaddaa, only advisory roles. Any industrial control gained by myself or my brethren will be earned, not given."

Popo spoke the truth with that. Corporate advancement would be gained more or less honestly so as to maintain stability and keep out from the public light. That said, Tenloss assets would be put to use advancing Popo's personal crime syndicate under the guise of aiding the Cartel. Put simply, he was shadow puppeting the shadow puppeteers and profiting the entire time...

@[member="Diana Moridena"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Diana nodded to the Hutt for a few seconds, observing the creature and trying to gauge whether or not he was lying. It was difficult to tell form body language with such an alien creature, and indeed even after a few moments of staring at the creature she was completely unable to tell, so instead of saying anything more she simply nodded to the creature, and after a few moments she finalized things.

“Very well. I shall have our ambassadors finalize things with you.” Diana had negotiated, now it was sup to the lawyers to finish things.

Diana was a good negotiator, but she was no lawyer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom