Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B1-138

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: B1-138 "Thirty Eight"
Loyalties: D'vok Windroamer
Role: To assist in combat, and take care of the this whilst D'vok is in a mission.
Model: Modified B1 Battle Droid

Appearance: Stock B1 Battle droid, with Red and black markings along the body and head.

Personality: Thirty Eight is obedient to is owner, for the most part, however he will often provide opinions and insight for situations. He is generally pleasant. He has a skewed sense of morals, putting the mission before all else. He is a droid, so he does not talk much.

Combat Function: Usually waits in ship, however sometimes accompanies D'vok on foot in certain combat senarios. Has some combat experience, however he is quite clumsy with his aim.
Notable Possessions: E11, Westar-34
History: B1-138 was built by a mecenary as a tool for various hunts. During these hunts, 38 was subjected to torture and various other cruel treatment. At some point, The bounty hunter was contracted to kill D'vok Windroamer. D'vok killed the hunter, and took the droid as his own. 38 accepted D'vok as his owner willingly, as he treated him as an equal as opposed to his previous owner. They formed a quick friendship.

Links: [Provide links to any relevant development threads, characters, companies, locations, etc here. Please list your links/sources for any images used here as well.]

D'vok Windroamer said:
Combat Function: Usually waits in ship, however sometimes accompanies D'vok on foot in certain combat senarios
Please expand on the combat functions. What we look for in this field is their capabilities in a combat situation. If this droid was forced into combat how would they react? What talents and abilities are at their disposal? Are they a crack shot or trigger-happy? do they normally play it safe or take risks? Those are examples of some of the elements you may want to include, as well as strengths and weaknesses in combat.

D'vok Windroamer said:
Notable Possessions: E11, Westar-34
Although these are both relatively known canon weapons, since they are named weapons I would like you to link them to their canon pages on the wikia.

D'vok Windroamer said:
Links: [Provide links to any relevant development threads, characters, companies, locations, etc here. Please list your links/sources for any images used here as well.]
Rather than leaving this default, I always suggest putting "N/A" or "If necessary" in this field; that way as a judge I know that you didn't overlook it, but intentionally left it empty.

D'vok Windroamer said:
Combat Function: Usually waits in ship, however sometimes accompanies D'vok on foot in certain combat senarios. Has some combat experience, however he is quite clumsy with his aim.
I am going to need you to expand further on this. The one line you added is not substantial--it doesn't paint a picture of how this NPC handles combat, other than that he may be clumsy when firing a weapon. Be a bit more detailed. You describe it as a modified B1, what is it modified for? Intelligence, defense, and maneuverability all come into play during combat.

Boethiah said:
Rather than leaving this default, I always suggest putting "N/A" or "If necessary" in this field; that way as a judge I know that you didn't overlook it, but intentionally left it empty.
You still haven't followed this edit request I made in my earlier reply. Please look back to it and do so.

@D'vok Windroamer

I am marking this submission for archival due to the lack of any response. Please contact a codex Admin or RPJ and they will bring this submission back for review when you are ready.

Marked for archival.

[member="Silencia"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom