Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B-7 "Uprise"

B-7 "Uprise"

B
G.I.A PROFILE ARCHIVES
N A M E
----------------
Real name unknown, referred to as B-7 or "Uprise."
A G E
---------------
A P P E A R E N C E
----------------
Clawfish.jpg
Typical Quarren. Distinctive mark of B-7 branded on his hand
H I S T O R Y
----------------
B-7 was born into slavery, after his parents, the [CLASSIFIED] family, sold one of it's members into a slave ring. It was run by native Mon Calimari, who functioned in Black Sun space. He was given the codename B-7, which was his group and slave number. He showed to be a charismatic leader, and he and his followers secretly gathered weapons from the slavers personal supply. They led a massive revolt, and managed to escape onto the planet of Telos, where they currently reside.

B-7 "Uprise"

B
[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Creating a faction involving this guy too. Not about slavery, but still light-side.

wel if you want a anty slavery faction the GLC (galactic Liveration Collecive) is somting fore you, let me knowe howe your faction turns out, migt be abel to work together. @B-7 "Uprise"

B-7 "Uprise"

B
I'll tag you when it's up. When I get up, and if your still interested, get some people to join up!

[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom