Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Azrakiel

StarWarsSithCharacter_zps76dd6cc2.png
It is easier to find men who will volunteer
to die than to find those willing to
endure pain with patience
~ Julius Caesar

NAME: Azrakiel
FACTION: None as of yet
SPECIES: Near-Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6’8.
WEIGHT: 212 lbs
EYES: Dark green with the faintest flecks of yellow due to the beginnings of dark-side ‘corruption’
HAIR: Dirty blond
SKIN: Tanned just enough to hint at a profession out of doors but otherwise Caucasian
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Azrakiel's gifts currently rest primarily in the form of light-saber combat due to his original mentor’s desire for a singular weapon as opposed to a true apprentice. Having spent the majority of his time focused on Ataru and Teräs Käsi , he is severely held back in terms of (1) utilizing the Force outside of physical improvement. That isn't to say he’s inept, but simply ignorant to the manipulation of the dark side on his surroundings; he can feel the Dark Side, he has studied the philosophy as much as he was able, and can utilize it to augment himself both offensively and defensively, but subtle or overt manipulation (aside from a rather nice usage of Force Cloak) of the Force around him is simply out of his league. Until he receives a new mentor that is willing to take the time to instruct a diamond in the rough, he will remain what he has always been; assassin with very few morals and a few tricks to even the battle field against the common merc.

Extremely adept in the arts either martial or those involving stealth, he is a (1) hapless pilot and should never be in the cockpit of a ship. As such, he typically stows away on ships or books passage rather than tempt fate; it was decided early on in his youth to place hindrances and stumbling blocks in his path so as to make him dependent on his owner, hence the lack of training.

On a personal level, he has a severe lack of tact when it comes to delicate situations; he is very firm in the belief that if something sounds like a gundark, smells like a gundark and acts like a gundark that it is indeed a gundark! (1) He has next to no skill when it comes to diplomacy, which doesn't mean he cannot lie, merely that he refrains from doing so unless it is needed; lies are so easily found out after all.

Listed below are a series of skills and/or abilities that Azrakiel possesses. Bare in mind that he was trained from an extremely young age to be a weapon and as such, his skills reflect that; there are no attempts at higher learning perse and while h is neither illiterate nor stupid he cannot be considered an intellectual by the common usage of the term. Just for reiteration, anything with the number (1) alongside it are distinct examples of his weaknesses.

Combat Abilities
  • Teräs Käsi (expert)
  • Form IV Ataru (mastered)
Force Abilities
  • Force Stealth (mastered)
  • Force Body (expert)
  • Force Speed (expert)
  • Force Jump (adept)
  • Force Sense (untrained)
Miscellaneous
  • Interrogation
  • Clandestine Stealth
  • Guerrilla Tactics
  • Poison Use and Creation
APPEARANCE

The quote “Beware the lean and hungry types” is likely the most adept description of Azrakiel. While by no means emaciated, he is a lithe individual with a swimmers build as opposed to running to fat or being a muscular behemoth. Dressed in a simple set of earth tone robes replete with cowl, he looks nothing more or less than a simple wanderer in the galaxy.

With average looks and a self-effacing demeanor that he has often used in his past to get close to a target, the only physical characteristics that seem to be of any note is his extremely soft voice that leaves you straining to hear what it is he has to say (if he says anything at all) and his gaze which seems to weigh, measure, and determine the worth of those he rests it upon.

BIOGRAPHY

There isn’t much to say about Azrakiel’s early childhood; he was enslaved , placed on the auction block, and sold to his previous mentor Nixial Besrea; an ambitious and up and coming Sith Lord that had been summarily exiled after a vie for power that left him weak enough to be cast down. Originally purchased to serve as a disposable asset, Azrakiel’s aptitude in the Force afforded him the slightest of opportunities in that he was given more training then a simple hired gun, but was never given the hope of being more than what he was; his owner already had an apprentice and as such, Azrakiel knew his lot in life.

When the inevitable confrontation between apprentice and master occurred and resulted with both his owner and that would-be-lord’s student dying at each other’s hands, Azrakiel took the opportunity to steal what it was he could get his hands on and depart. Aside from a few trinkets that he quickly liquidated to get off of world, one item aside from his light saber remains in his possession; a crystalline object that has been formed into a pyramidal shape covered in glyphs…

Now set to wandering, all records of his passing has been eradicated from all official reports as he makes his way towards a planet that had been mentioned many times by his owner when he had thought now one was paying attention; Azrakiel has began the journey home… To Korriban.

Current Roleplaying Threads

Open Threads
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/23865-colours-in-time-a-mission-to-naboo/ (Talon Vosra, Nessarose deWinter, Cale Gunderson)

Faction Threads
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/23995-a-chance-to-come-full-circle/ (The One Sith introduction thread)
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/23226-an-army-of-clay-flesh-and-bone/

Character Development
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/24032-a-spoonful-of-medicine-k%C3%A4ra-vidreya/ (private)

Thanks for the feedback, I tried to keep it less wordy then I usually get so as to not give the game away, look forward to clashing with err... Rping with you

Good solid weaknesses instead of personality traits. Gets my vote.

Though! If I remember correctly Korriban was Sacked after the Republic decimated the Sith Empire not too long ago. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Krest said:
Good solid weaknesses instead of personality traits. Gets my vote.

Though! If I remember correctly Korriban was Sacked after the Republic decimated the Sith Empire not too long ago. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
It was. Not sure how bad the damage was, but it's no longer as... Sithy.

That may very well be true (as far as I know it is) , but he doesn't know that or rather he doesn't believe that there is nothing left. Thanks for the input by the way. it's always appreciated!

Xander Carrick said:
Bro, there is not a reason why I should RP with you. This is awesome.

and I like the quote in the sig.
Thanks for the positive feedback! I am in the process of writing a little something in the open forum section for faction, but a new thread will be in the works once I get my rp chops back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom