Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awakening

Hello everyone, I'm sure I'm at least a little known (right? No? Oh.. okay..)

Anywho, Silara/Atrophia/etc is meeting their end while serving as an ally in the current invasion of Ziost and because I always need a character to practice escapism with, Braith Ma'at Achlys will be replacing her, and becoming my MC while I make Lily Kuhn into a side-character as she's developed into one.

Whenever you freaky religious types get over to Pax Insul you will find Braith waiting for your discovery of her Oubliette, where she will be waiting in slumber for. She, being the replacement for this Sith Lord, will have the rank transferred over and may be open to taking on a servant apprentice or something.

[member="Darth Atrophia"]

Welcome aboard!

Glad to finally have you with us, I've always wanted to thread with you outside of the brief encounters I've had with some of my characters. I will be sure to let you know when the thread on Pax Insul is up, I have plans to do so either after the invasion or sometime during it; all depending on how active the invasion becomes.

If you have specific questions regarding the faction itself be sure to ask, we're doing some streamlining to make the faction easier to fit into and working hard on improving our roleplay presence outside of faction threads, dominions, and invasions.

Again, glad to have you in The Primeval and I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you.

[member="Braith"]

Don't worry about the loss on Ziost. It was something you had worked out ahead of time. I am excited about having you writing with us. The character seems very interesting. It will be a nest addition to the menagerie. Plans are in the works as was mentioned already to set our dominions for after the invasion. We have been eyeing Pac Insul already, it's just a matter of figuring out the proper story for it. Perhaps you have some ideas on it that you would like to share. Always open to suggestions and ideas that will lead to cool stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom