Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awakening of Rebellion | United Rebel Front/Open

ZWEICOM

Z
s6xL0Dq.gif
The time had come. After nearly a decade fighting the Sith Empire, the United Rebel Front has returned home. Not to the desolate world of Ession, not hidden in the rocky montuinas of Concord Dawn, but on the ansesctral home world of rebellion. A world that had swore it's oath of loyalty to the rebellion once before, almost 800 years ago. A world, whom found strength and courage in a time of need many times before.

That world was Mon Cala, or to the Quarren or Mon Calamari that inhabited it, Dac. The once beautiful and watery world had been shackled under Sith Oppression for so long, that it's waters had turned a dark brown. Sickness filled the once Oxygen plenty atmosphere. T

The world had been mistreated far too long. The Sith, had been too careless in maintaining the planet's stance and beauty, instead enslaving the population to build more weapons for their powerful War Machine. But the people, weren't helpless.

The Mon Calamari Liberation Front, has fought galanty for the freedom of both their people and their Home world. But, they couldn't do it. Not alone, anyways.

But even, with the combined might of every rebel cell, in the entirety of the Sith Empire, it just couldn't be done. Not, long enough, anyways, would the people of Mon Cal enjoy freedom if it was attempted. And so, another plan was hatched....

OBJECTIVES :

Welcome to the first of many URF centered Rebel Threads. Today we find ourselves on the poisoned world of Mon Cal, the ansertral homeworld of the Mon Calamari and Quarren species alike. Now, clearly we cannot "liberate" the planet from Sith Oppression and so we have a plan to do just the opposite of that.

Objective I: Evacuate the Population - The People of Mon Cal have been enslaved for years now. Freedom is a word that has been encorparated into fairy tales. The people need help. They need medical supplies and most importantly, they need to get off of Mon Cala. As much as it may hurt to admit, the people must get away from thier Sith Opressers

Objective II: Get the Ships - Deep in the murky waters of Mon Cala, are hidden Mon Cal Cityships. The Mon Calamari Libertion Front, The United Rebel Front and the Rebel Phonies Squadron need these ships as resources are low. Dive and getmem' boys.

Objective III: Bring yyour own objective

TAGS:

[member="Nexus Krae"]
[member="Fireson V'Trechen"]
[member="Jaranamo Sal"]
@Evendevor Snokse
@Phoniex Cell Ressistince Cell
@Mon Calamari Liberations Front
@United Rebel Front

Location: Landed at a private bay, loading evacuees, unloading supplies.
Objective: Evacuate the population
Carrying: DL-44, DE-10, Fake IDs

As I opened up my brand new and reliable YT-2000 freighter, I took a moment and relaxed. My shroud luckily got me through the first wave of security, but I was certainly sure this wouldn't be going too smooth. I'd run into some sort of trouble. I wasn't always a Rebel, but when I figured out what was happening to the people of Mon Cala, I simply could not idly sit back and let it happen. This was one of the only jobs that I wasn't getting paid for that I'd ever do, but it was for a cause bigger than credits. Plus, maybe I'd make some useful friends along the way. Finally be apart of something bigger than myself.

I never really cared, but now I did.

After my brief moment of relaxation, I stuck my DL-44 into its holster and my DE-10 into its respective hidden holster in my coat. Lighting a cigarette, I walked down the now open ramp and saw a crowd of Mon Calamari and Quarren alike. Some armed, some unarmed. Some women and children, some grown warfighters. I smiled with the cigarette in the corner of my mouth and spoke up to all of them.

"Alright everyone. We've got a job to do. Children first, then women. I can only load up about seven people, and at least three of you need to know how to operate my ship. If you break anything, you're paying for it." I said, nervously laughing at the end. The rain poured down on my coat and I hated it, so I wanted to get these people off-world immediately.

"Start unloading the supplies" I said, nudging forward a crate disguised as some sort of Sith Empire propaganda, but it was truly full of medical supplies that were needed.

Then, I simply went back into my ship and helped unload the supplies myself. I was nervous, but I was happy with what I was doing. I wanted to get out of here ASAP, though.

[member="Triumvirtive Muse"]

Objective I: Evacuate the People
Tags: [member="Nexus Krae"], [member="Fireson V'Trechen"], [member="Percy Vaceldau"]

Evendevor sat crossed legged in a makeshift command throne aboard the MC95 Raddus Type Mon Calamari Cruiser, The Gial Ackbar, staring at the deep brown, murky waters of the planet below It was odd, being here, considering this planet had been the main inspiration behind his helping found the United Rebel Front. After it's brutal invasion by Sith Forces, Evendevor, along with Jaranano Sal of Zakuul had banded together what remained of the various groups whom dared to oppose the Sith Empire molded them into an effective fighting force.

But, that had been ten years ago. And Evendevor felt the time change. His body ached with pain in every place you could imagine. The old Admiral was tired. Tired of war. It wasn't supposed to last this long. It wasn't supposed to have cost so much. So much lives. So much pain. So much loss. But, he could bear it. For as long as the Sith Empire was still thriving, theren would be much more loss. Much, much, more.

"Prepare the Transports. Let's get these people the hell out of here" his voice boomed. He hadn't been out in the field in a long time. Boy, was it good to be in open space again.

"Get me Spymasted [member="Nexus Krae"]. I could imagine he need a little briefing." He ordered. The old Corporate Protectorate official had been new the merry band of rebels, recruited by none other than Jaranamo and had been vital in setting up communications with the Mon Calamari people. Evendevor figured he would deal with the Spy and Jaranamo, the General.

EVACUATION FORCES:
50x U Winn Fighters
50x Orbital Load Lifters
[/spoiler]

Objective : Get the ships

Location coming through the atmosphere of Mon Cala. The ship was shaking like fething kark oh hell! Rekha pulled back on the yoke trying to slow them down. On board the borrowed light freighter since she'd never risk the Star in this she was swearing.

Behind her she could hear the moans and groans as the ship rocked.

"CAPTAIN"

Coming from somewhere behind her the Sergeant in charge of the divers getting into the water to find the ships seemed to want a word with her. "Yep."

"Captain how much longer, this weather is havoc on their stomachs." The Sargeant had three three person teams with him that their mission was to locate the ships and fly them out.

"Sergeant I'm doing the best I can" The ship lurched left, "The winds are pushing hard and we are going to have to hit the water as close to the location given to us. Now.." She looked back, "I'm sorry your teams all have tummy aches and are getting a little ill. Tell them to suck it up, suck it in or whatever but put their big boys and girls pants on and prepare to hit the water."

She wasn't in the mood to play nursemaid to some folks over motion sickness. They'd have to get over it, and quick. Rekha was coming out of the clouds...damn...navigation was giving her problems. She could only see water everywhere. Feth where are they....

She looked again at the map provided to her. "I think I'm about 10 miles from where we are supposed to be."

"What?" Sergeant leaned over, "The map doesn't give a direct location." He seem to forget about the teams with motion sickness and brought his attention to the mission.

"It doesn't, it gives a last known location with a 10 mile radius and we are in the ten mile radius. But it doesn't mean the ships are below, it means we get wet, get into the base, which we can see" She pointed to lights coming from below the surface, "find the ships and get out dodge."

"I take it this ship doesn't go under water."

"No its disposable it has markings and a beacon of a world within the sith empire. I got it when I got shot." She had paid dearly for it. Nearly died for it. It was coming in handy now. "course we might get mistaken for sith operatives. But we're better than that aren't we Sergeant"

He nodded, "yes mam. We'll get get ready. "

She would need to get wet too. Who am I going to blame this one on, [member="Joza Perl"] or [member="Coren Starchaser"] or....someone else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom