Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Avernus, Reconstituted Opulence

unknown.png
The Artist Formerly Known As DARTH AVERNUS

AliasesDax Sunreva
Big Av
Big Gay Av
Ye
Gat Tambor II
Money
Big Money
Bigger Money
Yeezy
Title(s)Eccentric Lord of Opulence
The Father of Crypto
Bright Lord of the Sith*
CEO of AvCorp™*
Lord of the Qotsisajakaar*
BirthplaceKorriban
AgeUnknown
Faction(s)Brotherhood of The Maw
The Trade Federation*
The Qotsisajakaar*
New Imperial Order*
The Sith Empire*
HomeN/A
SpeciesSithspawn
Engineered Human*
Sith Pureblood*
Language(s)ur-Kittât(Native)
Galactic Basic
High Galactic
Huttese
Several Others
OccupationSith Lord
GenderMale
Force SensitiveYes
Force AlignmentDark
Height5'9 (175cm)
Weight160 lbs. (72kg)
Hair ColorBlonde
Eye ColorBlue
Skin ColorWhite
* denotes former / obsolete information

“It is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.”
―Niccolo Machiavelli

"If you're going to be thinking anything,
you might as well think big."
―Donald J. Trump

"For me to say I wasn't a genius,
I'd just be lying to you and to myself".
―Kanye West

PERSONALITY
ESTP | 8w7 | Choleric-Sanguine
STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
▲ Assertive
▲ Charismatic
▲ Decisive
▲ Domineering
▲ Willpower
▼ Arrogant
▼ Avaracious
▼ Cynical
▼ Decietful
▼ Impulsive

Foreword
Look on My Works, Ye Mighty, and Despair!
"Oh, you tragic thing! You thought you were rid of me that easily? I know, I know, resurrections are terribly overdone. Fortunately, this wasn't my doing, so direct all your fouls to Halketh Halketh if you're truly so appalled. What kind of Dark Lord would I be if I let death hold me at an inconvenience, anyway?"

"It's good to be back though, let me tell you. Just smell that air. Smells like... opportunity, don't you think? Now that AvCorp™ is someone else's problem, and every other anchor is either dead or estranged from me, I for the first time in so long feel unfettered. Free, ready to take on the world like the old days."

"I could build it all again, another multi-billion corporation, another galaxy-altering coup, another world leader to puppet, and then crash it down to my liking. All just because I felt like it. A little spring cleaning, just like last time. You remember my hand in that, don't you? Of course you do."

"Oh, I'm sure you would like to know. I wish I could tell you, truly, but even I'm unsure. I've been dead a long time, you know? The game has changed a lot since then. Alas, if only I had returned sooner, perhaps I'd have an easier time. No matter. The world will remember. They will know the name, Avernus, when it raises the hairs on their necks to attention. Avernus their lord, Avernus their god, Avernus their muse."

"From the depths of the Chaos and the Nether, I live again. Look upon me, O world, and despair!"

jEhbIda.png

unknown.png
"Oh? I'm flattered. As you've probably already noticed, I'm the singular most magnificent being that currently resides in this galaxy. My aura of alluring incandescence is unmatched by even the most brilliant stars yet observed. I possess a jawline that even sculptures envy, and cheekbones that angels would weep for."

"Okay, you caught me, I wasn't born like this. This image is curated, a billion-credit endeavor to create the a perfect form. It was never meant for me, you see. I had originally intended to create the ideal heir, devoid of aesthetic, physical, or mental flaw. Unfortunately, I got wrapped up in a bit of a lover's quarrel with Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano before he was a lizard or... whatever he is now."

"I prefer to pretend that development never happened."

"Anyway, as painful as it was to admit, I ended up on the wrong side of that encounter. Alive, but disabled, entirely helpless. Thanks to one of my more pushover apprentices, Zhani Amadine Zhani Amadine specifically, I was able to return home and transfer my soul into what was supposed to be my legacy. Funny how that happens, isn't it?"

"I deigned this body to be tall enough to tower above manlets gloatingly, but not so tall as to appear barbaric. The male figure loses grace after a certain mark, but I digress. Blonde hair, as it is the closest to Electrum, blue eyes to compliment the hair, and masculine facial features that demand respect whilst retaining an unprecedented beauty. Many asserted it was impossible, yet now they look upon me in awe with envy boiling in the core of their hearts. I love it when they get jealous."

"All in all, a success within a failure, though I suppose what you see now is only a conjured duplication of the original. Not that you'd have to eye for telling the difference. Caelitus really didn't skimp on the nuance."

s8kcnUQ.png

Early Life

"My mother was a whore. As in the occupation. She was a whore too, but that part doesn't matter. Ah, yes, there it is, I can feel your eyes rolling already. Yes, this is another story of how a child born into poverty becomes insanely rich and successful. No, it isn't anything you haven't heard before. If you find that unoriginal, perhaps you should examine your relative lack of success, and tell me how being poor and/or depressed is any more original than this."

"Oh? I thought not. Good. I accept your apology."

"As I was saying, my mother was a woman of the galaxy's oldest profession. That being said, I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions about where I came from and whether or not my father was present. Being poor on Korriban back then was a whole other animal to the usual struggles. Yes, Korriban. I was born Pureblooded, a product of our resurgence thousands of years after supposed extinction. True Sith, pure Sith, but I was hardly any less aesthetically perfect before taking this form, for your information."

"What was I saying? Ah, yes, Korriban. Our society had a rather strict caste system before its eventual collapse. People like me were untouchable. To even come into contact with us was to lower oneself to our level. As you can imagine, that meant business my courtesan mother managed to pull were other poor untouchables."

"Life was not good. Thankfully, I was Sith. We were all Sith, but I was different. Force sensitivity was the norm for our people, but I was and still am fortunate enough to be notably potent in that regard. People noticed. The right people. I was moved up in caste, admitted to the academy, where, as you can guess considering the fact that it didn't kill me, I excelled."

"My eventual master was a man named Darth Chrysus. Tacky, I know. He was a wealthy man, taught me most of what I know about business, finance, and people. In the end, he couldn't use any of his success or ability to temper his hubris. I killed him during our fourth year together. How? Saber through the heart. I had enough respect for him not to do him the indignity of decapitation."

"With Chrysus dead, all of his assets, and his title of Darth went to me. You expected something more inspiring? Expected me to work against the odds and use my wits to get ahead? The world doesn't work that way. Never has, never will. You have to take what you want, or live in regret of never getting it."

The Rise of AvCorp™

unknown.png
"Compared to what I would build, Chrysus' wealth was rather modest. I did what anyone would do to grow the wealth I had, I invested. My investments were a lot riskier than what Chrysus was accustom to in his ultimately short life. One of his weaknesses was that he was unwilling to take risks. I don't have that weakness. I was buying failing companies and turning them around, purchasing large shares in lucrative corporations, funding products in development for later payoff."

"Each and every one of them was an exhilarating gamble, and I came out far beyond positive. I created AvCorp™ on the backs of the companies I owned and investments I had made, and lumped them all together under one brand. What did AvCorp™ do, you ask? Anything and everything, as long as it was profitable. We were both luxury brand under one name, and cheap economy knockoff under another. We sold weapons, and the technology that protected people from those weapons. We created problems and sold solutions."

"Before I knew it, with the help of some partners, I was quickly becoming of the richest people in the Sith Empire. Yet, I wanted more, and the Empire's economic limitations were becoming my biggest foil. I needed and out, and didn't know how to get it."

The Great Schism

"Until it fell in my lap, more or less. Three prominent groups of the Imperial elite were unsatisfied with the status-quo. Sith dissatisfied with the false song of the 'Rule of Order', Businesspeople unhappy with the inability to go galactic, and non-Sith military men who didn't want to live under the rule of Sith who used them like cogs in a machine. I belonged to the first two of these groups, and thus was one of the first people to speak in favor of a change."

"Long story short, our efforts started a war and the formation of a rogue state. The New Imperial Order, an Empire free of Totalitarian Sith Tyranny. Business absolutely boomed. AvCorp™, Technoid, and others made trillions in the arms trade, and AvCorp™ finally went galactic. I even became head of an entire order of Sith, though that now seems like a footnote in the grand scheme of it. Still, times were good."

Kyber Dark

"I know what you're thinking. Why would a rogue state in opposition to Sith tolerate the presence of Sith in their ranks and leadership? Well, because for a time, it was useful to them. They used us, which is an ironically Sith thing to do. When the time came where we were no longer useful to us, they pulled the plug. Operation Kyber Dark, they called it. A purge of all Sith from their ranks and beyond."

"Would you be surprised if I told you that's how I died? Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt did me in at the top of a Bastion fortress wall. My plan to seduce the New Imperial Imperator's lover to the ways of the Sith were only partially successful. I had hoped that doing the same to his brother would act as a failsafe, but in the end neither worked out in my favor. For all the manipulations and secretive puppeteering of even their most important figure, I couldn't keep them on my side."

"Oh well, can't win 'em all."

Revival

"I was having a fine time lording over inferior souls in the depths of the netherworld, but at every opportunity to escape I just couldn't help myself. My spirit was pulled into the physical world more than a few times, but each and every one of them were short-lived incursions where I got to cause grief for somebody."

"Caelitus summoned me for aid during a a Sith-Imperial clash on Carlac. I thought it would be another short-lived visit to the world of the living, yet I persist even now. A conjured form born of life essence, I live again. I didn't ask for it, but who in their right mind would squander the opportunity at a second life?"

R4rl8sU.png

yCre7KD.png

KILLS:
N/A

THREADS:
To be updated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom