Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn LeBlanc

NAME: Autumn LeBlanc
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Mnenchei/Human.
SEX: Female.
HEIGHT: 6,2
WEIGHT: 126 pounds.
EYES: Turquoise
HAIR: Black.
SKIN: Pale.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
- Her IQ is high enough to be considered a Genius.
- She is very Charismatic, At all times.
- She is physically weak.
- People regard her as a smartass.
- She is afraid of Tusken Raiders, She thinks they are savages.

APPEARANCE:
Autumn usually wears formal wear, at most times. Her formal wear consists of a Black dress. Sometimes she uses another dress, Which is dark grey.

BIOGRAPHY:

~ "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away"
- Anonymous Quote, Year Unknown.

"My Life so far is simple. I was born in a small housing in the city of Coruscant. It wasn't much, Is what my mother told me. Haven't been there myself. That's where my parents lived for a while. We moved out when I was about the age of 4. I remember that. During the night we left, Quietly. I wasn't paying much attention but I think we went to a public transport. All i remember is the smell. It smelled like old, rusty metal. The ship was heading for Kashyyk. I enjoy being on that planet. It's nice. We moved to a farm. It was not our farm, We shared it with another family. They were nice, From what i remember. That's where we stayed until I decided to leave. Once, I found a Wookie sitting on a rock near our home. He was eating somesort of fruit. I'm no fruit expert. I'm getting off topic. Anyway, I left very recently to live my life and such. That's really all you need to know."

LIKES & DISLIKES:
- She loves the topic of Sith Alchemy, Even though she thinks she can't do it herself. She is no Sith.
- She is a fan of reading.
- The only type of music she likes is Orchestral.

SHIP:
Not currently.

ITEMS:
Clothing.
Credits.
A Hand Fan.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom