Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore Autographed Picture of Coren Starchaser, Signed as "Cotan Sar'andor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
fhy6wDF.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Media Name: Autographed picture of "Cotan Sar'andor"
  • Format: Static picture printed on a sheet of flimsiplast.
  • Distribution: Unique
  • Length: Minuscule
  • Description: A simple image of Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser , printed on a sheet of flimsiplast, autographed with a short message to the recipient; however, because Coren Starchaser had been mistaken for his close friend, Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor , the image has been signed under Cotan's name.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Author: Coren Starchaser
  • Publisher: N/A
  • Reception: Muk Moadda bought it hook, line, and sinker, and we're not just saying that because he's a fish.
FORMAT INFORMATION
Apparently, autographed images of Cotan Sar'andor are a hot commodity on the Outer Rim resale market, on various holonet sites. Normally, that's for full three-dimensional autographed holograms, the price going double with a voice recording, but even a very old-fashioned, pen-signed flimsiplast photograph such as this commands a decent price, at least according to Muk Moadda, the one who demanded the autograph.

CONTENT INFORMATION
A picture of Coren Starchaser, with a short message, written out to Muk Moadda, and signed—but as Cotan Sar'andor. The message reads:

To Muk Moadda

It was an interesting meeting, to say the least. I hope Korriban doesn't end up being too dry for your skin.

Cotan Sar'andor

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
After agreeing to join some of his fellow Jedi on an expedition to find Ashin Varanin, Coren and those he was travelling with were accosted in a cantina by a Mon Cal patron, who had heard them asking for information, and recognized Coren...or so the Mon Cal thought. In exchange for giving them some of the information they sought, as well as perhaps to buy his silence, part of the payment that this Mon Cal, Muk Moadda, demanded was an autographed picture of Coren Starchaser...who he had entirely mis-identified as Cotan Sar'andor.

Of course, for Coren, this was no problem at all, as he and Cotan had made a long-running in-joke between the two of them of them being "Team Same Name," and had mixed and matched their own names multiple times for the years for the laziest of aliases. The picture was taken and signed, and both groups went away perfectly happy with what had occurred.

Last edited:
Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

This is a fun sub! There are a couple of things we need to look at before I can get it approved. First of all, I need a link for flimsiplast. Also, this sub is missing the "Content Information" and "Historical Information" sections of the template. Those will have to be added with something in order to adhere to the template. Perhaps you could move some of what you mentioned under Description could be moved or expanded on in those sections. Let me know when that's taken care of, and I can get this approved, and you can get to selling those photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom