Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aurora industrial

Corporation Name: Aurora industrial

Headquarters: The vault on Tatooine (a massive under ground facilitiy)

Locations: f1 the primary Ai facility on Kamino and f2 the primary sonic facility on bespin

Operations: ai production and sonic weaponry manufacturing

Rationale: a "Hostile" takeover

Tier: 2

Description: aurora industrial was founded 168 aby were I was passed down for generations through the arura family until 50 years ago when axel Barton was sent to collect a bounty on Alton aurora the ceo at the time, after axel killed Alton the lack of leader ship created a power vacuum and since Alton was the last of his blood line no one could take the company over legally, the politics slowly turned more and more curupt until a third party arived, axel had returned and after hearing the story's of axel had "accomplished" the candidates decided to hand the company over to axel since they just straight up feared him. In terms of the ather details the company sone became dedicated to the reader has and production of Ai and sonic wepons, the sonic wepons are sold more as just a money flow so they can further ther research.

Subsidiaries: n/a

Primary Source: n/a

(Ps I read the thing about Ai and I have a thesis about Ai I just need to know how to make a thread)

[member="Axel Barton"]
You can ask here how to make a development thread LINK
or
you can ask here for general site questions LINK

This however, is not the place to ask those questions.

In regards to your submission, I would like the description of what the company does, a little better explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom