Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Aurelia Athelon

Aurelia Athelon

A
"We Are Made Strongest When Faced With Difficulties."

inhb0MK.jpg

A U R E L I A | A T H E L O N
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Social Information

Known As: Aurelia Ponderossa Athelon
Monikers: Auri, Eli, Siren
Homeworld: Pelagia

Faction: TBD
Character Type: Mystic
Current Locale: Entombed in carbonite on Chandaar
Sexuality: Straight
Marital Status: Widowed
Force Sensitive: Yes

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Physical Information

Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 lbs | 52 kg

Hair: Vibrant Red
Eye Color: Amber
Complexion: Ivory, freckled
*** Frail from hundred of years in carbonite

Distinguishing Marks:
N/A

Relationships

Father:
Emiraj Athelon [Deceased]
Mother: Saidra Athelon [Deceased]

Siblings:
Thelar Athelon [Deceased]
Emiery II Bathos [Deceased]

Husband: Tarion Viren [ Deceased ]

Children: Chiara Viren [ Presumed Deceased ]

Other Family:
Emiery Athelon [ Aunt, Presumed Deceased ]
Lucianus Adair [ Nephew, Presumed Deceased ]
Zarah Tharandi Viren Zarah Tharandi Viren [ Niece, Presumed Deceased ]

Strengths
Graceful. Educated to Lead. Cunning. Ambitious.

Weaknesses
Carbonite sickness. Vengeful. Easily overpowered in combat.

Force Abilities
Untrained

Personality
There have always been two sides of Aurelia, the charismatic aristocrat that pulls others to her, and the fearless, politically astute side. When it comes to charisma, Aurelia knows how to sway others to her.
However, it isn't that her charm lies so much in her physical appearance, as some women like to emphasize, but it lies in her vivaciousness, gracefulness, and wit. Whenever pressed in stressful situations however, she is known to be ambitious, cunning, and fearless; sharp tongued, and more often than not, verbally aggressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurelia Athelon

A

B I O G R A P H Y

Part I

For centuries I have been trapped in a sleepless slumber. I saw nothing, but felt everything, a living statue to bear witness as the Galaxy moved on and on. What had I done to deserve this? For death to be deemed too benevolent for a siren like me? I loved.

I met Prince Tarion of Cron during a charity event on my homeworld Pelagia. He was fierce, but kind, and irresistibly charismatic. I was love-struck. We married shortly after, against the wishes of our respective families, and soon had our first and only child, Chiara. For a short time we lived in relative peace, but conflict was always bubbling under the surface of our lives, threatening to destroy everything we loved. Eventually, it did. War came knocking at our door - led by my husband’s own sister. In the name of ‘order and peace’, she killed Tarion and our daughter.

I received no such mercy. I was tormented by mentalists sent by Airael to increase my suffering, trapped in a personal hell designed just for me. When she died, I was left to rot, to be forgotten.

I can’t say how long it’s been since I last saw them, my husband and daughter, but there isn’t a day that goes by where I haven’t traced the memory of their faces in my mind. Not a day goes by, where I haven’t plotted my revenge.

For all I have is time, and festering hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom