Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction of Darth Odium and other items.

Korr's jaw worked. "I see. Thank you for your time."

He turned to go back to his previous location, when the next bid leapt into the air. Someone else had the blood of Isolda. And her lightsaber.

Frustration crackled, hot as embers.

He cannot escape. But I will not hand him over to the torturer's needles. He was my friend once too, despite all he's done.

Eyes of flint and stone found those of [member="Ashin Varanin"]. A silent plea.

[member="Taloff Arsov"][member="Darth Pikiran"][member="Ryan Korr"]@Soeht@Knight Mullarus[member="Ashin Varanin"]

She could see the deflector sheild as clearly as a human might see daylight rippling through a thin layer of cloud. It's signature pulses and ripples manipulated the force around them, lighting it up for her eyes... This was something she had anticipated, but not hoped to encounter. Clearly those in the business of buying and selling Sith Lords were not a trustworthy bunch. Still. It was not an obstacle she felt she couldn't overcome. Especially with the force.

Shields such as these operated on pulses, and she could see where they went. And more importantly, their source. If she could... Disrupt the shield around the journals for just a brief moment, she could force pull the item away from its stand before anyone was any the wiser. Or so she hoped.

Her chance would come soon, she could feel it.

sonolkaavatar.png

Sonolka waited for any word from the auctioneer on what bid pleases [member="Taloff Arsov"]. She felt as if hers might be materially inadequate to [member="Darth Pikiran"]'s, yet there was still the unknown factor of Arsov's personal tastes.

"It's possible we may have nothing to give to Arsov," claimed Soeht, "But that doesn't mean out failure. We just have to..."

Grazing the Heart of Fire within one of her pockets, Sonolka also turned her eyes toward [member="Darth Odium"] - sitting within his cage with no apparent resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom