Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attack on Cordialis

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

ml0a40.jpg

2evafkl.jpg

ax09ix.jpg

Near Dromund Vatsu lie the planet Cordialis, there a hidden Jedi Order remains tucked away plotting to handle the ever expanding threat of the Jen'ari Empire. Darth Vyrassu's shadow assassins gathered on Soledad and reported back to the Dark Council, that the Jedi are in fact preparing for a battle.

Vyrassu put the order to his dark council. Imperial Military troops and the Sith Order begun full preparations for an attack on Cordialis Vyrassu informed the Empire to show no Mercy.

\\OBJECTIVES//

Objective I
The Jen'ari Imperial Armada will engage the Jedi fleet and attempt to destroy their capital ships while using starfighters to take down their starfighters and protect the Retribution.

Objective II
A mass of Sith will take a drop ship down to the planet and crash it into the Jedi temple destroying much of it. Then the hatches will open and all Sith will exit and engage all Jedi in the grandhall.

[member="Darth Elra"]
[member="Ozun Zhil"]
[member="marlo tere"]
[member="Dianah Vrorae"]
[member="Zaralax"]
[member="Darth Umbra"]
[member="Rure Vukot"]
[member="Kyla Asla"]

Pick your objective and stick with it

Campaign template
(place this in the top of each of your post)

Objective:

Tag list:

Post number:

=============

Campaign will be posted Monday night!

Objective: Number one. I'll lead the starfighter squadron during the space battle, probably from the bridge of the Retribution given my arm is out of commission.

Tag list: (to be decided)

Post number: Two ideally. I'll immediately launch the fighters and engage. My starfighter design should be approved by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom