Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisian's bride

The sounds of small buzzing wings were there, all the hard work from them to get better and built up into sections of the cooler more impressive suits. Here on Arkania the small jedi was leading her small team of As-Aki and her sister was part of it. With the new grandmaster they had been able to get a nice home on Yutan so helping him out by teaching and scouting around the planets was more then worth it as they worked out.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
All of Arkania had the massive library, her daughter had been working here with some of the things when Matu arrived to work with Sheila. The grandmaster of the Enclave was coming here at times. He had been working to help the jedi master uncover information ont he library here with its remains. "Sheila tell the grandmaster that I am happy to see all of the hard work uncovering the library has not been in vain. We ight once the mine is fully uncovered be able to start restoring it into a place for the jedi."

Restoring the library would prove a large project if all went well for the jedi. Much like Yutan built into a self sustaining temple that would give a great many things. "This place is really beautiful." She was cold but the construction of the area around here while they continued to mine the phrik and load it up into the large crates to put on the ship. "We'll be able to refine it into new gear for the jedi to use or the soldiers. Something with phrik on top of the heavy armor will be a beast of a suit I can tell." Given its lightweight nature she might work with some desh-terethium to make herself her own lightweight equipment

"Well we might be able to synthweave you some of the stronger equipment we should be able to here. With the library rebuilt on Arkania for the jedi it might prove useful in the long run. We could learn a whole lot more with Mako." She offered a smile to the As-Aki while continuing to work with them, the mining droids moving about as they were loading the phrik with more working to create new walls that could be reinforced. Fixing it before the jedi master touched the synthweaved sections of the wall.

Oh getting her her own outfit of synthweaved material sounded perfect and she knew about the new stuff they were testing for it. If that could be made into an outfit for herself well she wasn't going to complain about it if anything she was going to accept it graciously and take a few laps of her own when it came to things seeing the phrik being loaded up. "That sounds like it would be awesome master jedi and I am all for it, we'll find a way to work and use the phrik here with more of the things we are doing.

The smal as-aki would be all for it with a nod of her head. She could see about making some of the bigger things when she moved over the bigger things. Touching the phrik with a hand on the crates as she tapped it opening the case and looking at the phrik ore they were gathering up. "This will all come in handy and I have a few new ideas for things we can do with it. One involves the skyfall and guard armors we have been developing for use across the galaxy. I know we had some contracts to make soldier units."

Soldier unit.... soldier units? The jedi were not soldiers but Sheila knew what she was talking about. She knew the plan and some of the ideas thanks to things that Sasori was always working on. Their own home defense force that can go into the greater works. Sheila fluttered around before she rolled in one of the crates though touching phrik ore for herself when she held up a chunk for the others. to grab and help them at leasat when she spoke. "Soldiers who are marching in the name of the order or working with many of the things would be an impressive thing."

"well I don't know about impressive, the idea of soldiers is dangerous but we should be able to work with it. Compared to some of the others who have been working with those who have joined security forces within the temples or droids. We will always have a need to depend on protection from soldiers that can keep padawans safe in dangerous situations or ones that can be trusted to help the jedi instead of just be reprogrammed to attack the jedi at a moments notice."

"Yeah but soldiers are needed, they are important to the prep work and flow of the galaxy." Sheila said it sitting there while she remained towards the bigger sections of the area they were in mining phrik with a bow of her head. "They will be needed and we shall handle it as things go about. The soldiers to defend the jedi as temple guards and keep the dangerous elements if they need to out that would seek to corrupt and twist the jedi to their own purposes.

Soldiers, temple guardians, jedi brutes and engineers that could work and use all of the different things for them. Matsu had more ideas while pushing the sled with the crates of phrik ore out to give a wonderful place for it in the ship with the hauler when they brought attention to the sections outside. "Well this has been productive master Sheila and we will be able to give the enclave knights their own works and thing to do. The byproducts of it is that I have some inspired ideas of what to make." She said it while finishing with the others loading it to processing and transport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom