Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atlas A-12 Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: a person weapon for Darth Neoplix, as well as a possible weapon for his troops.

Manufacturer: Darth Neoplix personally manufactures all his own weaponry
Affiliation: Darth Neoplix, the Jenari Empire, Close Market
borderlands-oxcgn-78.jpg

Model: Atlas A-12 Revolver
Modularity: Designed, as all of his weapons are, to be extremely easy to modify. Whether it be wiring in other power sources to increase the power output or ammunition capacity, or swapping out barrels, each piece is designed to be easily replaceable.
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: mainly Durasteel, several phrik components, plassteel synthetic components
Classification: Variable Projectile energy pistol
Size: large
Weight: heavy
Ammunition type: variable projectile cylinders. Neoplix’s weapons use interchangeable projectile magazines, each with the same loading port, but some which can fire plasma, masers, armor piercing, electric, stun, ion, solid slug, and explosive rounds.
Ammunition Capacity: each cylinder holds only 12 rounds
Reload Speed: slow
Effective Range: long range
Rate of Fire: depending on the projectile, can vary from low to high
Stopping Power: high
Recoil: High
Special Features: HUD linked targeting system, user identification lock preventing anyone but him from using it, implanted explosives to remove detonate the weapon at will, variable range targeting scope, supercooled magnetic drive to all mass-possessing projectiles.
Strengths: variability, overall power, versatility, etc…
Weaknesses: weight, recoil, and inexperienced users will find it difficult to fire accurately.
Description: the ultimate hand held pistol, this weapon was designed by neoplix to give him an advantage over others on the battlefield. With his massive strength, the weight and recoil are relatively easy to manage, and their pinpoint accuracy, and extremely heavy capabilities, combined with its variability, make it extremely useul.

[member="Neoplix"]

Hi, I'll be looking over the submission here for you and there are a few things which jump out at me to start off.

Firstly I will need you to complete the full template, including a link to the image source before we can approve this.

Also, you classify the weapon as

Neoplix said:
Classification: Variable Projectile energy pistol

but from what I can tell this is a purely projectile based weapon that uses projectiles which can deal energy damage. Could you please clarify this?

Neoplix said:
Rate of Fire: depending on the projectile, can vary from low to high
If there is a variation like this, it will be helpful to anyone you are writing against if you could provide more detail, specifying which projectiles fire at which speeds.

Neoplix said:
implanted explosives to remove detonate the weapon at will
If you could also explain how these explosives are triggered? Is it through the force, a radio signal. WOuld an opponent be able to trigger them, destroying the weapon?

Please tag me back when you've had a chance to review the questions. As always these are only questions and recommendations. If you want I will approve the gun as it stands after you provide an image source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom