Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA At least I'm announcing it this time!

Hey folks. It's ya boy. Coming back at you with my what seems like yearly loa. As few of you know, I like to disappear from time to time without a word in order to recharge myself from this site.

This is one of those times.

I just haven't really been feeling it lately. Can't really come up with a good reason to open the site up lately besides forcing myself to in order to help friends out with stories or trying to get something started only for it to die in it's early stages. On top of that, school is a bit more time consuming than I thought it'd be, especially with how hard I procrastinate. And working 10 hour days, overnight, on weekends isn't as cool as I thought it would be. Especially with having to travel 1.5-2 hours between work and home. Been looking to move out of mom's also, so that's taking up a bit of time as well. And on top of all that, I've been playing the many games I've bought over the last couple years that I've barely played.

I'd like to apologize to those very very few who had some kind of future plans involving my characters. I'll try my best to not be gone too long.

To those I'm in threads with now, I promise to finish them out before I officially dip out.

Much love,

Cam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom