Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle AT-CW

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Fel Empire
  • Affiliation: Fel Empire
  • Model: AT-CW
  • Modularity: None
  • Production: Mass
  • Material: Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Mobile Command Transport
  • Role: Command Transport
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Minimum Crew: 2
  • Optimal Crew: 6
  • Propulsion: Quadrupedal
  • Speed: Average
  • Maneuverability: Low
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: Very High
  • Squadron Count: Low
  • Passenger Capacity: 40
  • Cargo Capacity: Large
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Holotable
  • Command Room
Strengths:
  • Weaponised - A weaponised machine, this walker can take out most things without issue.
Weaknesses:
  • Command Walker - Normally where the commanding offers are located, taking out of these walkers will kill 40 soldiers and probably a few commanding officers.
  • Tank - This thing turns like a tank, it has very little maneuverability.
Description:
Designed by the Fel Empire to act as both a walker and command structure, the Fel AT-CW is broken into three distinct sections. At the front, drivers and gunners operate the walker, marching on the enemies of the Fel Empire. In the middle, 35 troopers all sit, ready and wating to deploy and storm into battle, firing everything they own. At the back, command operations can be found. It's a very small section but there's enough holoscreens and tables to provide a reasonable overview of a battle.

Of course, like most walkers of this design a good tow rope will send it crashing into the dirt. That normally wouldn't be too bad, however if that occurs to this sort of walker then a good few commanding officers are pretty much sure to die. Should a few commanding officers die, the soldiers under their command won't really have much of a clue what to do. That's partly why the back of this beast is more protected than the front, the troopers are much more expendable than the commanders.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Ahah. It's all good Jamie, it's all good.

Option C is I just remove the limited material and take this back to Mass Production. Would that work?

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

I do not function at 7pm I've realised.

Aight, edited :)

And can I just add a thanks on the end. You've genuinely been easy and chill to work with and if there's anything else, hit me up and knock out some edits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom