Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Astromech Droid Upgrade (OOC Dev planing)

R6 is like my bestie. Here let me find a picture of her.

14015.gif

See, isn’t she adorable? :D

Anywhos she is just a standard model. There is one exception, her paint job is custom. I just love her colors! <3

Well she is more then just my best friend. She helps to take care of me. Security is one of the issues. My moms want R6 to have a tracking device inside the driod so they can find me easier to find me. Something about an alarm that would go off if boy tries to kiss me. ~looks confused~

Also R6 is supposed to be my security because I do not know how to cast spells yet. I do have allergic asthma. That means I’m asthmatic and I need a inhaler. So R6 is also supposed to monitor me or help me sometimes with inhalers. Right now R6 can’t help me with that.

Is there any tech savvy robotic super wizz upgrade my droid with style person that can help me and R6 out? :wub:

[member="Darth Morgoth"] I can see what I can do about an meeting with a leader type person. Do you mean a Clan Leader? Other than that I think we are to cool to have some over lady stomping around barking out commands. From what I hear it would not be a man because they’re supposed to be at home taking care of the children. :D

You did mean upgrade my R6 right? I do not want a new driod. R6 is my bestie! :/

Her mother is currently unavailable, [member="Darth Morgoth"], so hope you're alright with the grandmother stepping in.

If you want an IC thread, myself and [member="Kytarra Hawk"] represent the faction in these matters together.

Well R6 would need a upgrade in programing to understand and use anything we would put into her. So upgrade her programing.

I did already mention a few things I would need put into R6. The knowledge, ability, and treat those inflicted with allergic asthma. That means sensors that would pick up about to have a asthma attack and be able to give me a treatment if I’m unable to do it myself.

Two, now this one is not by my choice. I do not understand it yet but it is something my mom wants. She wants a personality up grade for R6. She wants R6 to make lots of beeping noses if a boy tries to kiss me. ~looks confused~

The last one was a bit vague when I had mentioned security. Some of the security features that in inhibit droids from carrying weapons will have to be removed. I can’t cast any spells yet and there is lots of people around here that would try to hurt you if they could. If R6 had weapons R6 could try to protect me if someone tried to harm me.

I’m guessing, I really do not know about this kind of stuff... But I’m guessing R6 memory core will have to be upgraded extensively to be able to handle this extra programing and hardware.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

[member="Lauda Cavataio"] [member="Darth Morgoth"]

Ok I got a thread up. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39299-extreme-makeover-the-astromech-edition/

I did not put it as a closed thread and left a opening for other from Dathomri to be on board the ship. That way Morgoth can have the talks he was seeking with the Dathomiri and any Dathomiri wishing to buy anything can show up. Also it is open so others from Vulcan Industries can be part of the fun too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom