Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Assassin's Creed' - Movie

The teaser has landed for 'Assassin's Creed' due 21st December.

Starring Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard, this looks to be a near faithful interpretation of the visual style and action of the popular video game series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfJVoF5ko1Y

Thoughts?

Darth Ferus said:
There is only one true group of Assassins.
Who's that?

:p

I'm not usually a huge fan of video game movies, so I'm not sure how to feel about this one yet. Quite frankly I'm not really impressed with things, and I wish they would have followed something akin to the actual games rather than going off on their own path altogether with just about everything sans a few concepts. The chances of me going to see it at this point are slim to none, but I guess we'll see.

I'm watching it cause it's a Fassbender movie, no other reason. It just really isn't Assassin's Creed without some dork in a white hoody, an evil company and Italy, I could never get invested after the final Ezio game, I played Black Flag for the boats and that was it, the Campaign to me just felt forced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom