Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Askar

Status
Not open for further replies.
History_The-Universe_Alien-Planets_NEW_LF_HD_still_624x352.jpg

http://pics-about-space.com/alien-planets?p=2
Name: Askar

Region: Outer riml
System: asol system
Suns: 1 asol
Orbital Position: 1st
Moons: none
System Features: none
3 planets orbiting Asol. Askar, Vito and Asop. none of which support life
Coordinates: 7 / 26
Rotational Period: 10 hours
Orbital Period 200 days
Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: 711 km
Atmosphere: 3
Climate: Temp 700 °C
Gravity: Surface Gravity 1.1 g
Primary Terrain:
volcanic
Native Species: none all extinct
Immigrated Species: none
Primary Languages: na
Government:none
Population: 0 save alge in quadrillions
Demonym: na
Major Imports: none
Major Exports: none

Affiliation: none

Major Locations: none several barren continents
ans vast oceans o Lava

Culture: none
Technology: none
History:
traveling close to its star whit a carbon-monoxide atmosphere it is a burning hot ball of lava

Notable PCs: na
Intent: to finnish off the Asol system

[member="Kodlak"]

Greetings. As it currently stands, this submission is not complete. For instance, one line for the history is not appropriate for a chaos custom planet. If you need guidance on how to go about beefing this up, you can assuredly contact codex judges or staff and we can guide you. Though I would urge you to peruse approved planets, prior to that, to get a feel for what is an appropriate level of effort for a planetary write up. And please remember: Without an appropriate intent, this will be denied as 'filling space' is not a valid reason for creation of a planet.

I will mark this as WIP and archive it. Once you are prepared to have this judged in its complete format, contact either myself or [member="Lorelei Darke"] and we will put it from archive and assign a judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom