Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Ask to Join) Interesting, Very Interesting - the Encounter

OOC: ASK TO JOIN!!!
Another day, another... odd encounter?

Elvira was once again, exploring Corusant like the usual. The rogue Force user was scanning around for a good day's activity. She felt herself becoming stronger in the Force, and she wanted to continue to do so. She sighed as she walked down an alley. "Hellooooo..." She called, "I'm getting bored here..."

Magnar Ceidrick

M
Young Magnar too was getting bored...

... He scanned a young girl in an ally-way from a pole above. He just looked down at her. The human/ sith hybrid titled his head for a moment, then decided to jump down after her. Magnar used the Force to jump down to the ground in front of the girl and smiled, "Hi... I'm bored too. What do we do then?"

Tye felt a disturbance in the force here. Something wasn't right.. It didn't feel right.. Hell it's Coruscant maybe he was just being paranoid, but he could feel something.. Something of a familiar figure like they were of the same origin.. The odd force that he has never felt before without feeling his own force.. He needed to check it out. Tye exited his meditation and stood up. On his back was a huge scar from his left shoulder to his right glute then his right shoulder to his left glute. Tye threw on his black cloak and threw on his hood to cover up his dark brown hair that spikes up at the end of his hair line and his ice blue eyes. Tye then threw on his black mask with a golden T down the middle of his mask. Tye used force sprint to hurry over there as fast as he can running down to the bottom of the tower he was in.

Magnar Ceidrick

M
@[member="Tye Kelly"] @[member="Elvira Congelo"]

Magnar grinned, "Hi!" He said, "Don't worry - I won't hurt you."

"What.. Are you?!" Tye was baffled! He has never felt or seen anyone like him before. Tye drew his sword out of instinct, his sword was a regular Vibroblade able to withstand a light saber just like all other Vibroblades. Tye focused his mind, cleared it of all other thoughts and ideas to draw apon as much force as possible just in case. He didn't trust this thing. Everyone could see it as well, but he doesn't know why he can't trust it. I mean he is of the same species. Maybe that was why.. He knew what he could do so he knew what this person could do, but there is one difference between them. Tyes force was a mixture between light and dark having no sway on him and when people sinced his force there was a hunger to it, like it needed to feed on others force. While this person's force was just evil, every time he sensed it it would send shivers down his spine. Even his voice made him cringe. "Are you alright ma'am?" Tye asked never leaving his eye from this figure.

@[member="Magnar Ceidrick"] @[member="Elvira Congelo"]

Elvira was surprised by another appearance on the scene. She rolled her eyes, "Guess I'm not bored anymore..."

Indeed, this encounter was getting interesting... very interesting...

And weird.

Elvira rolled her eyes at @[member="Tye Kelly"] ,"Yeah, I'm fine, sir... and you are?"

@[member="Magnar Ceidrick"]

Magnar Ceidrick

M
Magnar felt hurt. The first person treated him like a weirdo and the second apparently was taken off by his hybrid origins. He sighed, "Hey, I said I wouldn't hurt you. Stop judging a book from it's cover. I'm a living person with thoughts and emotions not an animal!"

@[member="Tye Kelly"] @[member="Elvira Congelo"]

"I'm Tye and you don't look to happy to see me." Said Tye while his eyes were still ficked on @[member="Magnar Ceidrick"] he held his sword in a defensive stance just in case things got messy "yes you are a person, but I don't trust you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom