Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashhearth Industries

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.
Corporation Name: Ashhearth Industries

Headquarters: Nar Shaddaa

Locations:
-Pii System: HQ, factory
-Nar Shaddaa: Salvage yard/research workshop
-Lannik: Salvage yard
-Dressel: Product factory

Operations: Salvage and production of vehicles and starships.

Rationale: John came into some credits after completing a high profile bounty and decided to create Ashhearth Industries. He did this to try and generate more credits since he had a large pool of expendable credits for the first time in his life. He decided upon salvage, exporting of raw materials, and production of vehicles and starships since they were industries he was more familiar with already having lived on both Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa. So he went looking for some established locations around Nar Shaddaa and the Mara Corridor. He eventually acquired some properties, not all by legal means, and hired workers known for their skill in the trades, such as jawas. With everything in place, John started up Ashhearth Industries and set things up so he didn't have to run it directly.

Tier: 3

Description: Ashhearth Industries is a company that focuses on multiple operations that work together to make a profit. Salvage operations based out of the headquarters on Nar Shaddaa head out to salvage ships that have crashed or become derelict. The salvage operations off of the resource rich planet Lannik send re-purposed materials all over the galaxy thanks to the Mara Corridor hyperlane. And then there is the production of vehicle and starships operations based off of Dressel based off of designs created at the salvage yard/research workshop on Nar Shaddaa. The salvage operations work to supply the production operations with everything they need to manufacture products.

Ashhearth Industries operates off of the principle of credit is king. They will sell to nearly anyone who provides them with enough credits to pay. They will stick to mostly legal and legitimate jobs, but will take on the less so ones if the pay out is good enough. This includes salvaging ships that do not belong to them and they do not have the rights to salvage, smuggling materials onto planets and into systems they are banned/restricted on, and using other companies parts in their products. The company does care about its employees. They do what they can to take care of their employees, so long as they do their job and work hard.

Subsidiaries: N/A for now

Parent Corporation: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

Pertinent Development Threads:

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="John Ash"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

A Tier 2 company may only have up to three operations to begin. Though salvage & export materials could likely just be lumped into salvage.

Also you'll need to increase the length of the rationale a bit.

John Ash

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Will add onto the rationale, but for the salvage and export materials I have a question. The idea is for exporting materials such as metals (durasteel, etc) and woods that used by manufacturing companies to create their products. Would that really allow salvage and exporting to be able to be clumped? If not, I can change up what Dressel does to salvage and just re-introduce the factory for products in a new location thread.

[member="John Ash"]

If your company is taking leftover and/or otherwise discarded material from other companies or planets I would consider that salvage. It doesn't necessarily mean finding desolate ships in space and picking from them like a vulture. Salvage has a few different meanings, but judging by your wording I would say it sounds like your company is taking discarded material and re-purposing it, unless I've misread?

John Ash

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

The salvage portion of the business is but the export section is selling materials off-world, out-of-the-system that can be either re-purposed or new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom