Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ashe's Custom Speeder Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
diode.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: This submission is for a customized speeder (with creator's permission) bought by Ashe the Reaper which has received extensive modifications, altering its overall performance and functionality.
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Image Source: SmashingPicture
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Czerka Mining and Industrial
  • Model: CZ-V1X "Dragoon"
  • Affiliation: @Ashe the Reaper
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel, Transparisteel, Titanium-Desh Alloy, Rubber Compound
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Role: Personal Transportation
  • Height: .6 meters
  • Length: 2.5 meters
  • Weight: 290 kilograms
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Propulsion: Haylaxian Micro-RamDrive Engine, Quadrex Corestar Repulsorlift
  • Top Speed: 570 km/h (Repulsorlift), 195 km/h (Wheels), 700 km/h (Engine)
  • Maximum Altitude: 20 meters
  • Passenger Capacity: None
  • Cargo Capacity: None
  • Armaments: 2 Z-24 Rotary Blaster Cannons (optional)
  • Miscellaneous Equipment: None
  • Pricing: N/A (a lot)
DESCRIPTION

Ashe's custom speeder bike is identical to the original Stratus in all ways but the following. The chassis has been stripped of needless parts and replaced with titanium-desh for strength to carry two direct-fed rotary blasters mounted on either side. A transparisteel sloped windshield has also been moulded by RRDI and custom-installed. The entire powertrain has been replaced with a more powerful variant, the Quadrex Corestar of a landspeeder and a much smaller variant of RRDI's typical starfighter engine (mounted to the back, over the rear wheel), which allow it to carry heavier loads and achieve much higher speeds. Needless to say, piloting this bike at full output can be incredibly dangerous. I almost forgot to mention the most important part; it's painted hot pink sparkle.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] - I'm forced to remind you of the rule that one can only have three submissions going at a time in any one section of the Factory. This makes four. It'll be gotten to in due course, but please don't do it again.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Rasho the Hutt"] - I didn't ask for Break's Shuriken to be brought back up. It kind of just cropped back up. If you want, you can archive that. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] - Funky. Alright, I'll archive that. As for this bike, it's suicidal but it checks out. Approved pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom