Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location A'sharad Stygium Crystal Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Vitiate Stygium Mine
Planet: Aeten II
Material: Stygium.

Amount: Medium

Development Threads: Aeten II, The Crystal Raid

Affiliation: A'sharad Graush, Vitiate.

Description: Well, it's a mine.

From the entrance that is manned by a dozen or so Force using Massassi, the main force is within, at multiple guard stations in the mine. Created to better prevent the quite savage members of the species from engaging in too many brawls, much of the personnel within are either Zuguruks, who are akin to the Sith Species engineers, and dozens of droids within. The Sith Corporation of Vitiate, owns the mine, but at the head of the company is A'sharad Graush, who had most definitely seized it in his company's name for ulterior motives, yet they have yet to be seen.

Within the mine shafts there are multiple standard surveillance cameras, however useful they might be, they are used by the 'security' force to monitor the mine system. The sole defense that isn't an actual person.

History: Previously owned by none but the planetary government and whatever minor corporations had shares in it, when the sizeable One Sith Armada arrived above the planet of Aeten II, discreetly ships from the recently rebranded Vitiate, Sith Corporation travelled down to the planet to one of the mines with many members of the Massassi Caste, along with a decent number of those from the Zuguruk Caste. While their leader in the form of A'sharad Graush handled business on the station, his 'employees' on the planet below eliminated security forces and seized the stocked Stygium crystals from the mine. From there, they began making the mine their own, with equipment, manpower and even going as far as to sign contracts with the planetary government that's hands were relatively tied to agree with the deal.

Intent: Make the Stygium Location official.

Links: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom