Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ashara Quel

If there is only one thing in life that I want to remember, it's my parents, whom I can't seem to find. If there is only one thing in life that I wish to find, it's that person who I can feel.

I can feel their presence. I know that they're out there. One day, I'm going to find you. Learn everything about you. And after everything about you has been remembered by yours truly, I'm never going to let go of you, and I'll make sure that nothing happens to me that will make me lose you once more.

I miss you, even though you don't know me. I miss you, and because of that, the force will guide me to you. I will find you, and once more we will be united, as a family, my brother.

barbara_by_leejun35-d5b6ucr.jpg

source: http://img12.deviantart.net/c521/i/2012/227/d/4/barbara_by_leejun35-d5b6ucr.jpg

Name: Ashara Quel
Pronunciation: [UHSH-ahr-uh] [kwel]
Aliases: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Faction: N/A
Titles: N/A

Species: Alderaanian/Keganite (Life-bearer)
Culture Affiliation: Sith
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Eyes: Light Blue
Skin: Fair, Light
Hair: Dirty Blonde
Scars: N/A

FORCE SENSITIVE: YES
Voice Sample:
Theme Song:

Birth Date: 816 ABY (Technically 3637 BBY)
Birth Place: Dromound Kaas
Hometown:
Unkown
Death Date: N/A
Age at Death: N/A
Death Place: N/A
Resting Place: N/A
Manner of Death: N/A
Last Words: N/A

Relatives:
  • Darth Quel (Quel Taijutz): Father/Deceased
  • Darth Cabonarl (Friffit Taijutz): Mother/Deceased
  • Yufoi Hale: Aunt/Deceased
  • Darth Parthalus (Cehinda Hale): Uncle/Deceased
  • D'Aioghe Quel: Brother/Alive
  • Hellion Quel: Brother/Alive

Allies:

To be announced

Enemies:

To be announced

BACKGROUND AND BIOGRAPHY:

To be announced

Personality and Traits:
To be announced

STRENGTHS:

MIDLINE:

WEAKNESS:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHTSABER PROFICIENCY:
To be described

Styles of Lightsaber Combat Mastered:
  • None

Styles of Lightsaber Combat with Advanced Knowledge:
  • None

Styles of Lightsaber Combat with Limited Knowledge or Learning:
  • None

Styles of Lightsaber Combat with No Knowledge:
  • ​None

FORCE PROFICIENCY:
To be described

Force Powers (Basic):
  • None

Force Powers (Major):
  • None

Limited | Basic | Advanced | Mastered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

THREADS (IN ORDER OF CHARACTER PROGRESSION):

Training Received | Training Given | Spars & Duels | Dominions | Invasions & Skirmishes | Faction | Event | Development | Misc.

Thanks [member="Solan Charr"]. Hoping it will come out good. Trying to create a series of characters with intertwining stories is fairly difficult, even in the beginning stages

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom