Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ascension of Anarchy: Carpe Diem [Invite Only]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v3ikp1.png

Blood.

Pain.

Darkness....

That was the last thing she remembered before waking up hours later surrounded by an entourage of servants, hand-maidens and doctors each frantically buzzing around her like honey-bee's serving their Queen. For a moment she laid still and looked around, completely unnoticed by those preoccupied with her well being. Machines monitored her heart beat and a plethora of medical droids attended to their every beep and chime. Around her, immense oak wood book shelves, familiar paintings and statues could only mean that she was in the Palace library and the uncomfortable bed that she rested on was more than likely a simple medical cot that they had wheeled in from the infirmary. It wasn't until she raised her hand to her forehead and groaned uncomfortably that they panicked and bowed graciously.

"Uhh..." She still felt a bit light-headed, but with great relief remembered the accident that had landed her in her precarious position in the first place.

"Your Excellency, please forgive me...." one of the Doctors spoke up, reaching up to take her temperature manually. Two nurses rushed to each side of the bed, carefully readjusting her sheets and fluffing her pillows.

"Forgive you for what?" Akasha retorted as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "You're not the one that fell down a flight of stairs in front of half the Cluster." She half-smiled at her own clumsiness. "Don't worry about it Charles," she continued "Really... I feel fine."

The doctor took a deep breath and tried to relax though his hands still shook nervously which Akasha took into hers and gestured with her index finger for him to come closer into whispering range. "I'm not my brother..." She whispered, smiled and winked, then winced with pain.

Charles stood back upright and looked around. "TR-47, can you get her something for the pain?"

The silver-plated medical droid bowed it's head and excused itself, returning moments later with a small bacta pad. Akasha winced once again as the droid carefully removed her bandages and replaced them with the pad, immediately stinging for a split second before soothing the pain of the wound.

"Thanks Charlie..." Akasha smiled her famous flirty smile, which the doctor returned almost immediately.

"You'll have to stay off of the leg for a few days, but with the bacta treatment it should be back to normal in no time."

Akasha nodded her head and folded her hands across her midsection.

"And try not to be so clumsy..." Charles winked and offered a brief bow before excusing himself and the staff from the library to allow the Grand Duchess time to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom