Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ascension (Asha Seren)

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72oJGTPSWIM&list=PLA228954A2C297B44​
Tricia looked at Asha and moved closer to her, she followed the shard followed it while stopping near the woman. She was so close and so tired of fighting, it never stopped. It never went away even after twenty six thousand plus years they were still fighting the same war. The players had changed but the darkside seemed to be just as strong. Then there was a hand on her temple and she spoke letting Asha hear the song in her head. She opened herself up so Asha could understand and feel it all, the memories, the exile, her rage towards men long turned to dust and her lust for the woman in the bar who had been kind to her. She wanted to.. to do something to this woman but spoke.

"We shouldn't fight it Asha, we can't fight it. The war has not changed in all these eons and we cannot win, the force is neither bad nor good but what we make of it and the jedi order. We make it have sides. Can't you see there is much we could do here, you and me we could bring order we could stop denying our natural instincts. Our natural urges, the jedi preach we should deny them but... but. "Then she was holding Asha and embracing the knight but not pushing her mental powers on her. No she was... she was seeing it clearly this was truth the shards were telling her such sweet things.

"Yet they are as natural as the force itself." Tricia brought her lips down to push at Asha's and she spoke in the force showing why she was one of the strongest mentalists in the order. Her one hand went for the shards and she exerted the force to try to keep the other knight in place. This is passion Asha.... raw natural passion. The jedi forbid something this good calling it evil, they believe it is wrong but how can I deny my bodies reaction. It is a betrayal of my body and the force to not act. Join me Asha give over to your passions and follow. There isn't any pain from the shards once you stop.

Her hand found them finally and touched Asha more to get them. The more they had gathered the more brought together had seemed to increase the call. The lure and temptation as Tricia focused on herself. She spoke into her own head and and flung the force out to try and strip Asha of her sabers and the crystals. I tried, I really did but the force is linked to emotion I see that now. All my teaching, all my lessons. The code it means nothing, it was wrong and how can this be called evil. I am just doing what my body wants it hasn't betrayed me... No the jedi did they poisoned my mind into into thinking this was wrong.
Tricia worked to block it all out, her arm showed the tracks marks as her hand shook sticking the needle into her arm. The events of Metalorn were on her and the words of the sith lord in her head as he forced her to recall all of it. With Asha and with Ashmedai, with Val'ryss and Kaine... oh Kaine and all the others who were there. She didn't know how to handle it, how to cope and her mind flashed as the narcotics entered her system giving a sense of euphoria then numbness set in as the room of the house in the lover levels of Coruscant filtered out the sunlight.

A fit of giggles came over the jedi master as slowly her hand came up and squeezed raising the others in the room, the choking fit the man had while she squeezed his windpipe making his face red was wonderful and then he was tossed aside with a second fit of giggles. Her mind was drifting while the ancient call of oh so many things rang true in her ears. Aza'zoth seemed distant but she could feel it and the others, Val'ryss had been correct in that truth, the Lords of Shadow could feel each other and it brought a fresh memory to her mind.
The throne room of Aza'zoth had been dark and the cold marble floor served one purpose with the fleshy creatures that were half alchemical creature half stone. To make you feel small and she had been compared to the rest thre. With all of them she had been the only one going mad it seemed, the screaming in her head compelled her to go to walk into that cold room and then. Then she had heard Val'ryss speaking about their purpose for coming. To become the new Lords of Shadow and servants of the darkside.
She had collapsed in tears letting it stream down her face as slowly her fists pounded the floor, she hadn't been evil, she hadn't been wicked. No as she went about it the cries she had were falling into the silence as the chamber down to the black forge opened. The others went past her silent and showing on their faces disgust as one stopped. He held a black gauntlet as slowly he lifted her up and didn't need to speak, he just walked a little awkwardly while carrying her deeper into the blackness of the world.
Her senses flared with the darkside all around her as finally she recognized his face, he was one of the sith masters from Metalorn and now he was... Now she was in his arms as the walk to the dark forge finished and she stood there nuzzling his neck, feeling the heat of his body, the smell of him. She didn't know what else to do but slowly with his help she stood there and looked up. The ritual was taking place and with the gauntlet on her shoulder she was brought before the forge. A knife placed in her hand and she bled into it with the others.
His hand on her back helped as Val'ryss spoke the words and then she felt it crawling under her skin, the darkside was all around them and the warmness of the gauntlet on her back was all she needed before collapsing backwards into him again. Then she awoke in the nude on a silk bed that was large with her hair washed. The scent of flowers in her hair and burnt amber was on her skin. She had been bathed with her clothing laid out on a chair, her head was clear or at least she thought so rising to stand on the cold floor.
All around there was sounds and sensations in the force, tiny beings moving around the place and slowly he entered the room from somewhere she couldn't tell. Like a ghost or demon in the night as she stood there. He was charming not the one who had tried to drive her mad on Metalorn, no he was sauve and slowly explained she had not been violated. Her hand healed as best as the people of Thule could. She was free to go whenever she wished and as she got dressed felt warmth from her clothing, it was strange but her resistance seemed to dissolve and then.
And then he was holding her as the needle in her arm brought about a wonderful fit of giggling, she loved the feeling the stim gave her and she let the darkness cloud her vision as his hands went to her temples and told her what to do. Finally she work up in the apartment she was in now with her clothing and some no a lot of stims. Oh enough to last her a few days and a datapad so she could do what was nagging at her head.
And now she was here as the scent of the apartment came to her again and slowly the nagging feeling came. Call Asha The command and it was a command in her head at least was deafening as she sent the message to @[member="Asha Seren"]. She didn't know where she was, just that she had been given a message and she knew what to do now. It was so clear as she slowly projected with the force a false aura in the lightside.

Asha this is Tricia, I know you must hate me and... and I need to talk with you, I learned something on Metalorn which is troubling but also good. I have learned the location of Kaine Zambrano and Cassus. Please come and find me, we need to hurry before he does to your son what he has done to all of his apprentices.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom