Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art's Shop (Sigs, Rank Titles and Minor Colour Changing)

Hi, I'm new to using photoshop and I would like a little practise to help me improve and develop my style :D

As the title states, I can do sigs, rank titles, minor character changes and avatars.

Request Form -

Type:
If sig, want a matching avatar?:
Theme:
A sentence about your character:
Text:
Image(s) and/or Face Claim:
Additional information:

All images should be in high resolution.

Previous Works -
Sigs:
FwDkORW.png
F80dfP9.png
DUmuJvl.png
47BYUjA.png
Rank Titles: (If you see one you like, feel free to take it :))
Nk7jABU.png
22LjHYR.jpg
v27pk7l.jpg
Work Queue:
1. Grudge the Grutt
2. Kei Garnik

If you want to show your appreciation, feel free to post a funny picture or gif :D

Character name
- Balroyaal
- Grudge, The Grutt [ Alias ]

Type of artwork desired:
Signature

Pictures

COMPANY SYMBOL: http://vignette1.wik...=20091220221906

or http://i126.photobuc...eriumHazard.png

BALROYAAL: http://3.bp.blogspot...00/krang_v3.png( preferred )
OR: http://static.srcdn....les-2-Krang.jpg

BEASTS
https://media.giphy....A7EDC/giphy.gif

OR..

http://33.media.tumb...yW1U1szsz6a.gif

Or perhaps both if you could somehow pull that off.

Please include any of the following which may apply:
Quote: Get your karking mutations today.. ( something relating to this )
or.."A New Age Sculpted in Mutations. A New Mugeneration" (preferred)

---ADDITIONAL: Perhaps you could mention "Mutant Engineering" or "Mastermind" somewhere next to his image. This is extremely option. Don't worry about it.

Mood: I'd like it to be monstrous. Dark..but not sith edgy dark. I want the company symbol provided and the name of the company to be in there somewhere too. Or if you find a better company symbol similar ---use that and I'll change mine completely. ( Found that mug on google images ). Maybe not all of it, but I'd like it to have a design around the borders like a monster just clawed away at it. Use Krang's picture provided or if you find a better one, use that one. As for colors, I'll leave that to your judgement. I wouldn't green, red or the like in there though. This is going to be a type of advertisement sig for his company. The gifs showcase the line of work they work under but if you can't incorporate the gifs, merely search up evolve monsters and that'll do.

Thanks immensely for reading! Hope I didn't ask too much w/ with this request!

[member="Artesia Vereen"]

I'm in need of two rank titles for my character.

I'd like one to say "Mad Scientist" and the other to say "Abomination"

The color scheme, I'd like to be between a purple, black, pink and dark red. They don't have to be any of these colors.just whatever fits.

Make 'em look beautifully evil. plz

Note: For the background of the 'abomination' rank title, could there be perhaps tendrils? Giving it a unique look?

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

Awesome! I'll get working on it.

Estimate finish time: A day or two :D

Edit: Just wanted to let you know that my skills don't extend to gifs at the moment.

Ah. Well thank you for still taking my request then. For the sig, you can google "evolve monsters" and incorporate them in the sig if you wish.

Side Note: This is like an advertisement signature for his corporation that produces and sells mutants.

Take your time, dear. [member="Artesia Vereen"]

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

I did the rank titles first since I can do them quickly. Here they are:
ebCnK75.png
4IWSSyT.png
chzeCzo.png
I did two versions of the 'Mad Scientist' rank title as I wasn't happy with the first one. I hope you like them and I am happy to make any changes :D

Grudge The Grutt said:
Mood: I'd like it to be monstrous. Dark..but not sith edgy dark. I want the company symbol provided and the name of the company to be in there somewhere too. Or if you find a better company symbol similar ---use that and I'll change mine completely. ( Found that mug on google images ). Maybe not all of it, but I'd like it to have a design around the borders like a monster just clawed away at it. Use Krang's picture provided or if you find a better one, use that one. As for colors, I'll leave that to your judgement. I wouldn't green, red or the like in there though. This is going to be a type of advertisement sig for his company. The gifs showcase the line of work they work under but if you can't incorporate the gifs, merely search up evolve monsters and that'll do.
Hey, just wanted to confirm what you meant by wouldn't before I start :). Wouldn't mind or wouldn't like?

Though I appreciate your efforts, dear, I have some requests.

The abomination title background is rather low quality. It also doesn't look much like tendrils to me. The abomination title, perhaps, could just be a very creepy and scary title. If you can find pink or purple tendrils that spread across the title, it'd be appreciated.

As for the mad scientist, I'd like the background to be a brain surrounded by dark forces to look creepy perhaps.

Type: Signature
If sig, want a matching avatar?: No thanks.
Theme: Smuggler I guess, whatever you can take from that.
A sentence about your character: Smuggler - Force User till the end, currently on the hunt for the Ebon Hawk.
Text: "This is my Legacy"

Kei Garnik
4pHu2DX.jpg

Additional information: I'm willing to give you free reign with this, I trust you to run with it. Do what your mind wants and if there is something that I would perhaps change I can inform you. Can I just request any text to be a mix of light and dark browns, like rust?

Type: Rank Title
If sig, want a matching avatar?: N/A
Theme: Rust
A sentence about your character: Smuggler - Force User till the end, currently on the hunt for the Ebon Hawk.
Text: Dirty Smuggler
star_wars_smuggler__s_lounge_2_by_darthlights-d3fe7vk.jpg

Additional information: I really thank you for doing the both of these, expect full recognition in my signature once I have them all set up in there :)

Sasori Arashi

Sasori the Homicidal Maniac, Worshipper of Khorne

Hey, I need several Title ranks made for signature use. I haven't yet found a suitable image of someone looking like Elisha Cuthbert in a kung-fu stance, yet, so a suitable de facto siggy will have to wait.

I have, so far, two characters who each need title rank tags.

Relina Zhan

Hapes Consortium: In Royal Blue and gold colouring. the Hapan flag will work as long as it's visible with visible and legible lettering

Major: In metallic gold and silver.

Apollyon: In silver lettering with a flame background

Sasori Arashi

Echani: In white and silver.

Chaotic Evil: In black and Red. get the point across that she's a homicidal maniac, I guess.

Type: Rank tags, primarily

If sig, want a matching avatar?: no
Theme: Shadowrun Street Gangster/Kung-fu mix
A sentence about your character: Silver-White is the new Black
Text:
Image(s) and/or Face Claim: Elisha Cuthbert (if you can find one of her barefoot and can manipulate her clothing to be skimpy and her features to be distinctly Echani-looking).
Additional information: If you can find such a full-body image of Elisha Cuthbert and manipulate it to match the basic description of the character, including a belly piercing, and a tattoo on the belly, right foot, and left shoulder. Tattoos should look asian and possibly gang-related... if you think you can do that. You do not have to do a signature if the difficulty is too great a hassle, though. I'll be content with the tags for now.

Edit: maybe something liek this, if you can use it.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120316190252/starwars-exodus/images/0/0b/Echani.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom