Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm not like some people on these forms that have "OMG" talent, but I can try to do some simple things. I have alot of spare/free time outside of writing. (Comes first...)

Here is my Tumblr to take a look at my work:
http://epic-mouse.tumblr.com/

I can do the following for sure:
Character Profile Picture Modifications
Change Hair Color
Change Eye Color
Add Modifications to pictures (I can do some background removing and so forth.)
Add Tattoos on Characters (Depending on the type, body shot, etc.)

Simple Titles
I can pretty much dabble in any of them. Like [member="CHANI"] said, these do take time depending on what is desired, if nothing drastic is changed, it can be done quick.

Animated GIFs - I'll be honest, I can do some GIF Editing, but it won't be great, I am working on this.
Sigs - This is new territory for me, I'm usually used to big projects but will give these a shot.

What do I need from you?

What do you want? Give me all the details, any reference images and whatever possible. Links, links, links!!!

Tall Order *facepalm* I regret clicking on "thestarwarsrp" Tumblr. Please do not follow my lead on that.

I'll work on it first thing tomorrow.

tumblr_n76t8hEVkB1tcggaio1_1280.jpg

The hair is as black as black can get. That is the best I can do. If you don't like it, I understand. ^_^

In addition, the eyes were a bit hard to work with...however they have been changed.

[member="Basaba Willamina"]

I can tell you right now, the Age of Ultron words are going to be tough. I can Level out and darken the background. [member="Basaba Willamina"]

Both requests:

I will be working on these this weekend. I have a few functions IRL. Please allow me some time to work on them.

[member="Payback"]
[member="Saran Drast"] - I apologize, I know I said yesterday (Or day before) had something come up. I apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom