Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art Logo Request!

Hello! I call upon Photoshop extraordinaires! Far and wide! I would like someone to trace a nice outline for a picture of mine

xlvHTZi.png

This is the basic picture. However, I'd like it to be traced in an outline almost like

zKREZJB.png

but just not as scrubbishly done as I have. A stylish and clean, smooth outline around the character would be much appreciated. Also, any stylistic techniques to make the image more clean and high quality would be appreciated.

I edited this with photoshop, so if you need a .PDF, I can provide it.

Thanks for reading!

Netherworld

[member="Grudge The Grutt"]

Trace the image into a vector with Illustrator. That'll give you the cleanest lines and an easy way to add a stroke around the character. :)

Netherworld

I'm saying that if you want a clean and precise logo, Photoshop isn't the ideal software. Use Adobe Illustrator instead and convert this jpg/raster/pixel based image into a vector image. The latter offers you infinite resolution, easier color adjustments, and a far cleaner final look.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm

Grudge The Grutt said:
but just not as scrubbishly done as I have. A stylish and clean, smooth outline around the character would be much appreciated. Also, any stylistic techniques to make the image more clean and high quality would be appreciated.
Unfortunately, because the base image is so low resolution, you're not really going to be able to make it clean.

So here's just a plain outline I did. Though, it's honestly a bit rough.

PX7w9r0.png

Here, I tried to blend it a bit, to cover the low resolution of the person:

OM5CyQy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom