Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrol Balloch

Arrol Balloch

A
Arrol Balloch

NAME: Arrol Balloch
FACTION: No need for one
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6' 1
WEIGHT: No weight
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Sandy
SKIN: Pale white
FORCE SENSITIVE: Oh Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS:

Wise
Live within the Force
Intelligent
Cunning
Caring

AND WEAKNESSES:

Caring
Has no body
Hermit mentality

SHIP:

I do not have a need of a ship. I live within the Force.

BIOGRAPHY:

It seems you require me to speak. I shall tell you, this is something I very rarely do and I am at odds to do it now. But I must.

I was once present in this galaxy a very very long time ago. A Jedi Master was I, quiet capable and skilled I will say. But like all beings I had my faults and my graces and because of those I made mistakes and paid for them... as we all do. Oh I could tell more about where I was born or where I grew up, my childhood, my loves and losses. But no, those things matter not now. Simply ... I am dead. However, I do live within the Force and on rare occasions I might ... might, show myself.

This might seems cold to you, but in truth I really do not wish to know you. Instead I will be .. as I am.

Guardian of the Cave and guardian of:

Synlidwirh (Syn)​
Iella E`ron​
Abaigeal​
Barinthus E`ron​

KILLS:

Over my history ... many.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

none.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Republic:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14115-shifting-sands/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/15750-who-you-going-to-call-arrol-balloch/#entry178961

Investigation:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/16257-democracy-cometh-dominion-of-yadrid/

Arrol Balloch

A
* Bows with respect * My Lady, it has been far to long since I have conversed. And I believe I have almost forgotten the skill to talk. But maybe it is time for me to out of my "retirement". I would be delighted.

@[member="Chora Ike"]

Arrol Balloch

A
@[member="Chora Ike"]

"My Lady, for me being dead is a wondrous experience, we have both become the force, and as we "live" within it we are ... all. Oh we have so much wisdom to impart on others, yet they are to closed minded and do not listen. But the comforts of the physical body are missed, I will say that, but a force 'body' is something not without its .. pleasures".

* Arrol takes her hand and places a gentle kiss on her fingers * ... "Lady .. it would be a pleasure indeed to speak with you if that is what you wish. I would never deny the wants of a Masterful woman, so if you would like to start I shall appear for you".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom