Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arrangement

Subach-Innes Corporation had an item Jeff had heard could theoretically power a droid for a very long period of time. Given that he did not want to run out of energy any time soon, obtainment of that energy source was on his to do list. In fact it was so high priority that he had been writing up a legal contract for them, and he was presently waiting on Tatooine within the confines of Fort Suvian for them to arrive. They'd be allowed to keep one prototype of everything that used their crystal, and everything that didn't, but they would not be allowed to reproduce or sell the prototypes. In exchange Suvian would have unfettered access to the crystals, as many as they needed. And they would need a lot. Jeff knew this. The contract as such had been made as legally air tight as Jeff could possibly make it.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Contracts. Something Circe needed desperately now, and something she very much intended to press forward on. Her business at Crystalsong had provided her with the energy crystals necessary for a variety of purposes. It was due to this that Suvian Sciences had evidently contacted her, in an attempt to make a contract regarding said energy crystals. What the company needed them for, Circe didn't know, but she was very glad that her Crystalsong venture was going to be turning a profit so soon.

"Mister Solaris, I presume?"

"Yes. Let's cut to the brass tax. You possess a large number of energy crystals. I happen to not want to run out of energy any time soon. So the logical thing for me to do would be to obtain unfettered access to the crystals, seeing as how they could power me. If each one lasts about about 10 centuries or so, I would not have to change crystals very often. " Jeff paused for a moment. "In exchange, I am willing to supply your company with prototypes of the Suvian Sciences Equipment as it is developed, which you will not be allowed to replicate. However, you will be allowed to study and analyze them for potential flaws if you so wish, and report back. Plus you'll have a copy for your personal collection of everything. So do we have an arrangement? If so, I'll need you to sign this contract. " A contract was offered to her on a datapad.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Jeff Solaris"]

"It sounds like a plan to me." She smiled, signing the contract. "These crystals... we don't know how long they can last, but they hold a tremendous amount of power. We've run starships off them with no problem. Assuming you don't need that much power, our energy crystals should be precisely what you need."

It was a good thing she had found a method to help this man out.

"Excellent. Now that you've signed the contract Partner we can begin work. I have several projects that will need to be adapted in order to handle the energy of the crystals. The crystals will save me a fortune in obtaining Ryloth Energy Cells, as I won't have to keep dealing with the Jawas and Hutts on Tatooine in order to obtain the energy cells. Or building them myself which also takes too long. By the way, do you have any Sith or Jedi under your employee presently who are good at making certain items? Gonna need to co-opt the services of one to make a few things. "

Force Lightning would still be a problem, even with the new energy cell. This problem was one of the reasons he was thinking of getting a sword capable of absorbing, and returning the lightning as energy beams or waves. Yes. Said technology would come in handy for him. But there was more he'd need. MK IIs of his droids could now be done now that he possessed a suitable energy source.

"So are there any products you'd like to see Suvian produce?"

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Jeff Solaris"]

"None specifically, though I'll gladly keep prototypes of whatever you develop. I'm glad we were able to make this contract. It'll be quite beneficial to both our companies, I'm sure." She grinned. "It is surprising to see such an advanced droid as yourself representing a company in business affairs. I would've thought you'd toss in at least a shard of Goto."

"You know, I was once human. "

Jeff paused for a moment letting that sink in. "By the way, I've also included a proviso that should you disappear and your company be without leadership, until you return I will become acting CEO. This is mainly so that my supply of crystals, my new energy source will not cease. Yes, I have no intention of abusing the term, or turning on you. However, I like to be certain that I will not run out of juice. "

Jeff did not want to run out of energy, because if he did he would deactivate. "I've also added a proviso that should I cease functionality permanently you will acting chairperson of the board of directors, while my inventor Makkik will become CEO."

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Jeff Solaris"]

"Once human? Please, tell me more. I'd be glad to give you back the body you more than likely would need. So long as you had a sample of organic tissue for me to work with, that is." She smiled. "However, I do doubt that these provisos can be followed. I already have someone appointed to be CEO in my absence, someone I, with no offense, do trust more than yourself. I'm certain you understand..."

"Well let's say my old body had a terminal illness and leave it at that. I do have a DNA sample in cold storage on Hoth for just such a thing should I ever desire to become human again." Jeff paused for a moment. "As for the provisos, I'll edit those out. Later though I do have someone I want you to meet, and run a DNA test on. I need to know who his parents are so I can shoot them for leaving him in the middle of the desert nearly 27 years ago on Tatooine. " Judging from his tone of voice, Jeff was not kidding. Jeff had plans to have his 'son' form a black ops group later but for now would not have him do so. It was too soon for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom