Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Army & Navy Ranks/Promotions

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The Crystal Armada
Crystal Fleetmaster - blank
Fleetmasters
  • blank
Captains
  • blank
Ensigns
  • blank

The Crystal Legion
Crystal Warchief - blank
Warchiefs
  • [member="Shado CZ MK 001"]
Majordomos
  • [member="Darren Shaw"]
Minordomos
  • blank

This thread is where one can be promoted or nominate another for a promotion.

All members can nominate a person below their rank, who must be vouched for by at least one other member of equal or greater rank. Members can also nominate a person equal to their rank, but two others or equal rank must vouch for the nominee or the Crystal Fleetmaster/Crystal Warchief.

Naval members can only nominate naval members, army members can only nominate army members, but either can vouch for one-another.

People may not nominate or vouch for their own characters! That is what the Request form is for.

All promotion requests, nominations and vouches must be posted here to be considered!

~ Requests ~
Character Name: (your name here)
Current Rank: (your current rank)
Rank Requested: (the rank you would like to receive)
Relevant Threads: (threads pertaining to service to the faction)

~ Nominations ~
Nominator's Name: (your name here)
Nominee's Name: (the person you are asking be promoted)
Current Rank: (that person's current rank)
Rank Nominated For: (the rank they're being nominated for)
Relevant Threads: (threads pertaining to service to the faction - optional)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
For official record, Sarkin Vance and Darth Morgoth have been seated to second-level officers as per the start of the faction.

Renato Sarkin

R
[member="Nyxie"]

Ok cool quick question on the ships do we have a preference based on rank? I am currently torn between the Kalestat Class Anti-Craft Cruiser and the Strilla-Class Missilier Gunboat.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Sarkin Vance"]
Nope. A Captain and up can command their own ship, whatever it is they choose (right now that's limited to the minor faction rules and what we've got but one day, we'll be major and I have a broad list of company ships ready for us). The rule is anything beneath 2,000 meters. Anything larger would be pushing admiralty as a command vessel.

Short Version: Go wild and pick whichever from that list you'd like!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darren Shaw"], that would be appreciated and even might be well-deserved if you do. I am planning for an IC get-together soon. I just need to finish up a few more things like our History thread and such.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Darren Shaw said:
[member="Nyxie"], Sounds good.

(No Naval battles for me. I am not all to great a fleeting)
You are now the equivalent of a captain or company commander (and all other analogous things).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom