Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Armor of the Instigator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front View: Back View:
wegqtg.jpg
afsdtge.jpg

Intent: To create a unique set of personal armor for Ara Ren for use during field work and in combat.
Image Source: Front View, Back view
Development Thread: If Needed
Manufacturer: Ara Ren
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Ara Ren
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Armourweave, Zeyd cloth with Songsteel, Duraplast Plates
Classification: Body Armor
Weight: 3 kg
Quality: 3

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Lightsaber Resistant, Blaster Resistant

Strengths:

Lightsaber Resistant: Moderately Resistant to Lightsaber attacks
Light-weight: Lighter than traditional armor allowing for speed and dexterity
Blaster Resistant: Armourweave outercoat allows for some protection against blaster fire
Duraplast Plating: Duraplast plates on the lower arms, torso, and shoulders provides added protection from lightsaber attacks

Weaknesses :

Restrictive: The tight fitting bodice restricts upper-body movement more than traditional robes
No Force Resistance: No resistance against force-based attacks
Incomplete Protection: Designed to protect against energy weapons, does little to protect against most kinetic projectiles such as slug-throwers

DESCRIPTION

Created with the intent to give Ara Ren a basic set of protective body armor when in the field.

The basic undersuit is made of Zeyd-coth reinforced with Songsteel fibers for added resistant against blaster fire and lightsaber attacks but also offering maximum mobility. The outer layer is made of Armourweave with Duraplast plating for added protection on vital areas against blaster fire and other energy weapons.

Three curved Duraplast plates spaced equally from mid-forearm up to her elbow protect against slashing weapons as well as to help disarm a melee opponent. Similar, but larger curved plates protect the shoulder joint, one placed just over the shoulder, two spaced below to protect from side attacks. Three more plates placed at an angle on the front of the torso protect from similar attacks.

The corseted overcoat offers less freedom of movement than the tradition tunic or robe. The open front and split back panels allows for dexterity of movement when running, jumping, spinning, etc.

Designed with utility, appearance, and weight in mind, the armor set does not act as complete protection, proving weak against physical projectiles and offering no resistant to force-based attacks.

Exposed joints and fabric such as the armpits, torso sides, and legs offer easier targets and expose to attack than the areas with Duraplast plating.

[member="Ara Ren"]

Ara Ren said:
• Material: Armourweave, Zeyd cloth with Songsteel fiber, Duraplast Plates

Would you be able to point to where you have attained the Songsteel for this?

Ara Ren said:
• No Slug-thrower resistance: Does not protect against slug-throwers • Incomplete Protection: Designed to protect against energy weapons, does little to protect against most kinetic projectiles
These are essentially the same weakness.

[member="Ara Ren"]

I apologize, apparently I was the one misreading. Go ahead and add in the Songsteel as this is Unique. Everything else looks good to me, I apologize for my confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom