Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction ArmaTech Auction

Rules are simple
  • Tag everyone else bidding on the same lot
  • Barter is favored over Credits
    ​​Ionite, Pyronium, and Ultrachrome are preferred Rare Materials used for Barter.

[*]Hyperlink submissions you are bidding, I'm not going looking for them.
Auction Closes in 3 days.

All items are sold in single units unless otherwise specified.

Lot A1: Bounty Hunters Kit

Lot A2: Force Hunter's Kit

Lot B: The Glove of Darth Vader

Lot C: Space Defense Unit

Lot D: For the Ladies

KeCholo said:
6 squadrons of MAU-Mobile Artillery Unit (36 individual units) 6 squadrons of HPCB-High Personnel Combat Buggy (48 individual units) 6 squadrons of HC3-High Capacity Cargo Carrier (48 individual units) 1 crate of phrik 2 favors from the Zhann Consortium (I have them, so I'll just transfer them to you) 2 custom weapons or vehciles
I'm Going to ask you to split these up. Instead of one Bid for two Lots, two bids for two Lots.

[member="Popo"]
Link your subs please. I don't want to go looking for them.

24 Hour Update

[member="KeCholo"]
Lot A2: Force Hunters Kit
[member="Popo"]
  • One squadron of Hotshuh MBTs with choice of any desired Tenloss vehicle upgrades
[member="Lady Shambleau"]
  • The original deed of ownership and highest-level command codes to the wandering Dark Side bazaar ship Coldharbor
  • A Truthseeker Amulet of the Order of Shasa
[member="Alec Rekali"]
[member="Popo"]

[member="Lord Ajihad"]
Love the enthusiasm, but a One of a Kind Shadowport with rich history outweighs a mass produced cruiser in my mind. I'm not a huge fan of trading a one of a kind artifact for something I can just go buy at a vendor.

48 Hour Update
[member="KeCholo"]
Lot A2: Force Hunters Kit
[member="Popo"]
  • One squadron of Hotshuh MBTs with choice of any desired Tenloss vehicle upgrades
  • The original deed of ownership and highest-level command codes to the wandering Dark Side bazaar ship Coldharbor
  • A Truthseeker Amulet of the Order of Shasa
[member="Alec Rekali"]
[member="Popo"]

[member="Lord Ajihad"] is bidding on the same lot as you, but forgot the rules about tagging.

One more 24 hour update and then winner will be decided tomorrow around midnight.
[member="KeCholo"] [member="Popo"] [member="Alec Rekali"]

[member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Lady Shambleau"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Lot B

A pair of my panties and matching bra. Heard this stuff goes for a fortune.

EDIT: They're also signed by me, because that's what makes them legit with a certificate of authenticity.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Spencer Varanin"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Impressive bids.

Along with the deed and codes to the Coldharbor, and the Truthseeker Amulet, the person Shambleau represents would like to offer one Codex-approved arms factory, located in neutral territory two hexes Rimward of Mandalorian space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom