Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Aril

image.png

unknown.png
Aril

Biographical Information
Homeworld
Thustra​
Born806 ABY

Physical Description
SpeciesSephi-human hybrid
GenderFemale
Height5.7" (168 cm)
Weight136 lbs (61.6 kg)
Hair color
Purple
Eye colorLilac
ComplexionFair

Political Information
Affiliation(s)Silver Jedi Concord
Affiliation(s)Antarian Rangers

OOC information
FaceclaimBetsy Braddock
Voice sampleN/A
WriterMightyHorus
unknown.png
S U M M A R Y

Aril is a female half-Sephi half-Human slicer turned freedom fighter. After meeting with Jedi Master Sakadi Sinvala on Thustra, Aril would go on to join the Antarian Rangers in hopes of bringing peace and stability to the Concord.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

The rise of the Sephi Dominate saw the once cheerful and hopeful Aril transform into a more level-headed and stoic woman. She is strong-willed and confident, with a no-nonsense and pragmatic approach to life. Despite only having been with the Antarian Rangers for a short while, Aril has quickly risen through the ranks of her respective Ranger Corps. What she lacks in experience, she more than makes up for in heart, patience and cunning when the situation calls for it. It is this combination of traits that give her a degree of professionalism, as well as making her a candidate for leadership positions.

While serious, Aril is by no means stuffy. She has a sarcastic sense of humor and, while valuing preparation, is not against improvising. Although that may not be her strongest suit. ​

S T R E N G T H S- &- F L A W S

S T R E N G T H S
Resourceful
She may appear to be the underdog, but Aril's broad skillset, pragmatic mindset and underhanded tactics have helped her survive in even the most extreme of situations.
Hidden Agenda
Her time in hiding to oppose the Sephi Dominate has taught her to never put all her cards on the table.

F L A W S
Only Human
In a galaxy where everyone seems to possess some weird gimmick, being born without one is rather disadvantageous.
The Fighting Doesn't Stop
The fight against the regime was personal. Only now has she began to realise what she has sacrificed for her ideals, and what her reality has become.

P O W E R S- &- A B I L I T I E S

Despite never having received official military training, Aril knows how to handle combat just find. She is a slightly above average martial artists, having received instructions in hand-to-hand combat from Sakadi Sinvala after joining the Antarian Rangers. While this has helped her grow as a melee fighter, she much prefers her odds at range, resorting to blasters whenever possible.

Adaptability is Aril's greatest strength. She can slice her way into files and buildings, hide in plain sight, act under pressure and make split-second decisions. She is comfortable in leadership positions, quickly forming elaborate plans to combat her often stronger opponents. The only thing she lacks is experience, something she is rapidly gaining as newly appointed captain of a Ranger Corps.

B I O G R A P H Y- ( P R E - T H R E A D S )

Aril's early life was rather ordinary. Born to a family with a comfortable moderate income on Isobe, she experienced a rather untroubled youth. It allowed her to focus on her future, and would also lay the groundwork of her idealistic worldview. Ideals and passions that came into play far earlier in her life than anyone could've possibly hoped.

Four years after graduating from the Thustra's Technical University, Lirka Ka invaded the sector. Her conquest resulted in the death of the royal family and the installation of a terrible regime. Aril, a strong-willed idealist, wished to directly oppose their new Empress after witnessing the regime's horrors.

These wishes and desires would over time grow into something more tangible. Aril joined one of the many small rebel cells that had formed all over the sector, set on using her education to slice her way into the regime's files and facilities. Over time, she grew into one of the most level-headed and skilled members of their little rebellion. But their efforts weren't enough. Passing information on to other rebel cells was close to impossible, as was learning of their existence in the first place. With fear of being uncovered and crushed like many other cells, the rebels began to lose hope.

Until a Jedi came. Their hiding place was found by Jedi Master Sakadi Sinvala, who came to the aid of the society she was once a part of. With a Jedi by their side, the rebel cells began to unite. They formed an underground network and formed a plan to smuggle as many people off-world as they could.

But despite their best efforts, the plan was thwarted by Lirka Ka and her regime. In a short duel between the symbol of the rebellion, Sakadi, and the symbol of the regime, Lirka Ka, a deal was struck. One that would allow Aril and all those who were unwilling to embrace the regime to leave the sector and find solace elsewhere.

The people she had wished to save were free to go. But some were not done fighting. Those select groups led by Aril among others, would form a new corps of Antarian Rangers, inspired by what the Jedi had done for them.

Aril would eventually take up the position of force captain, serving alongside Master Sinvala whenever the situation called for it.

B E L O N G I N G S

T R I V I A- &- T H R E A D S

T R I V I A
  • Aril initially started out as an NPC to Sakadi, hence the appearance in her backstory.

T H R E A D S
  1. Fires of Rebellion
  2. Point of no Return

header7.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom