Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arianna Bayfree

OceanMan

Hello. My name is Connor. I was sent by Cyberlife.
women-star-wars-futuristic-l-wallpaper-728117.jpg
Name: Arianna Bayfree
Faction: Galactic Alliance
Homeworld: Dosuun
Force Sensitive: Yes
Alignment: Light Side, but unconsciously leaning towards the Dark Side.
School: Jedi Sentinel
Discipline: Jedi Shadow

General Information:
Species: Human [Corellian]/Zeltron/Miralukan Hybrid
Sex: Female
Height: 5'11 (181 cm)
Weight: 140 lbs (63 kg)
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Fair
Sexuality: Bisexual

Strengths and Weaknesses:
+ High Pain Tolerance - Arianna can take an absurd amount of punishment. She could shrug off blaster fire, being thrown around, falling from great heights, and get up like it was nothing. Arianna can still feel pain, she's still human after all, but it would take a lot in order to bring her to her knees.

+ Ace Pilot - Arianna's piloting skill is mostly due to her flying ships such as light freighters and fighters from a young age before she was pulled into the Jedi Order. Her connection to the Force furthur increased her abilities, making her one of the most skilled pilots in the galaxy.

+ Duelist - When Arianna became a Jedi, she was taught extensively in lightsaber combat, as that was the most interesting aspect. She studied Form IV Ataru, Form I Shi-Cho, and Form VII Juyo. Her specialized form was Form V Shien/Djem So, and she utilized the reverse hilt variant. Arianna is equipped with a standard hilt sized green lightsaber and a purple shoto blade for the full effictiveness of the form.

Biography:
Arianna Bayfree was a force sensitive Human/Zeltron/Miralukan Hybrid born around 821 ABY, who spent some of her childhood on the First Order planet Dosuun. She lived with her Aunt Allani and her Uncle Byrcam as her parents were killed during a smuggling operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom