Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aria Vale [Personality Index]

A R I A V A L E​
​
8rPlAfa.gif
​
law - neutral - chaos​
good - neutral - evil​
​
extroverted - introverted​
sensing - intuition​
thinking - feeling​
judging - perceiving​
 
M O T I V A T I O N​
​
zA9uuPF.gif
​
p a s t:​
failure - xxxxx​
weakness - xxxxxxxxx​
freedom - xxxxxx​
​
p r e s e n t:​
curiosity - xxxx​
pleasure - xxxxx​
family/friends - xxxxxxx​
​
f u t u r e:​
self-improvement - xxxxxxx​
vengeance - xxxxx​
power - xxxxxxxx​
 
A L L E G I A N C E S​
​
azr1FIv.gif
​
​
the silver jedi order​
master: Connor Harrison​
the primeval​
master: Matsu Xiangu​
apprentice: Vaylin​
romantic: Darth Imperia​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom