Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You Not Entertained?

giphy.gif
"You and i both know how this ends."

Heeeey, so. Been watching a lot of movies and such lately...and Spartacus. Among other things, and figured maybe it would be fun to set up a plot revolving around the Colosseum of ancient times. I was thinking perhaps a few candidates who show potential for The Arena are taken and forced to fight for their freedom against a number of challenges on some remote world.

Can be a team focuses thread there four or five of us are pitted against rather challenging opponents that play on everyone's strengths and weaknesses. To get out free we'd have to win six or so battles for the entertainment of the populace. Maybe some shady stuff going on in the background and such that we'd have to deal with.

So, anyone interested? Anyone is welcome.

[member="Bloodshot"]

Limitations for the ones who have been enslaved to fight are commonly bare handed. Aside from the random weapons strewn about the arena like swords, daggers, shields and some blunt weapons they do not have force access, blasters, lightsabers, grenades and ect.

Challengers however, in the spirit of fair game may have extra stuff like armor and refined weapons but why also won't have such advanced weaponry unless its specifically for the next challenge. They can have jetpacks and nonsense but nothing game breaking.

Oooooooo only just noticed this
Can i still join? Or am i late (as usual).
if i can still join, can i bring a vibroblade along? It's made of songsteel though. That might be too gamebraking.
[member="Cinder Rose"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom