Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are We Having Fun Yet?

vPL74Ddl.jpg
The red haired Hapan executive adjusted her navy, short-shorts, nervously kicking the right heel of her yellow flats against her left shin.

After the Viceroyal vote on cloning, Tmoxin Temi had sent [member="Derek Dib"] a message to his datapad on their secure line: “Here are the coordinates where I’d love to meet with you this Saturday. I’ll be there, even if you decide not to come.”

The Dark Jedi had picked a whimsical place. If he doesn’t show up, maybe I can still have fun by myself, she mused, always wanting to go to this specific location as a child, but being told it was too crass for the Temi family. But most of all she wanted to rekindle her relationship with Derek. Stoke the embers again, even if the flames were weak and less efficacious than predicted. She was confident, given proper attention, their connection could turn into that fiery union they’d experienced not so long ago.

What Tmoxin didn’t want it to be was melancholy. Or tense. Or stars-forbid boring. So she’d booked two tickets to the one place where both of the politicians could forget their cares through sights, sounds, even motion, through thrills or even nostalgia.

HOLOGRAM FUN WORLD!

Alright, alright it’s a bit cheesy for me, thought Tmoxin as she awaited his arrival in a nearby hotel lobby. And probably for Derek too. But then again, she’d turned Lok into a major tourist attraction with the Morpho Sports Complex which had it all - races, gambling, concerts and restaurants. It wasn't as if she'd made her livelihood on anything but a high-end, hedonistic, pleasure dome.

They would go at night, when the neon was at its brightest and the younger children would not be screeching and underfoot, tucked away in their beds, so the adults could play throughout the park. Tmoxin had a few things activities planned, and afterwards they would fly to Naboo to canoe down the Solleu River where an expensive spa awaited them after a long day upon the water.

Hopefully she could correct the assumption that despite being good with business and excellent at stirring up trouble, she was really, fething terrible at this thing called love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom