Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ardik Holdings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corporation Name: Ardik Holdings
Headquarters: Raxus Prime
Locations: Raxus Prime
Operations: Ardik Holdings, officially, is little more than a small salvage operation started on Raxus Prime. In actuality, its functions are more focused towards venture capital and investment.
Rationale: Ardik Holdings was formed through a loan granted by the InterGalactic Banking Clan to a wealthy and eccentric Umbaran nobleman who wished to start a salvage operation on Raxus Prime. Despite being eccentric, the Umbaran had a good track record when it came to his investments and loan paying, and it was subsequently granted to him. As per the plan, the Umbaran discreetly handed off control of the company to Tyrin Ardik.

Tier: 2
Description: Ardik Holdings was established by an Umbaran noble whom Tyrin Ardik was acquainted with on behest of the Sith Apprentice and the Mandalorian splinter organization he serves. Because Tyrin was not so gauche as to mooch off his friend's finances, he simply used him to secure a loan from the InterGalactic Banking Clan. Under the pretext of a salvage company based on Raxus Prime, coupled with his accomplice's reliable record, the loan was granted quickly. While the salvage operation was established, it was only for a mere fraction of the money provided. The real intent of Ardik Holdings is to act as a sub rosa venture capital and investment entity to help the Death Watch steer others towards their cause, with the salvage operation a mere front. For now, the visible activities of Ardik Holdings are limited, but this will change in the coming future.

[I'm not entirely sure if the interactions described above need to be roleplayed out, considering they mostly involve just me and NPCs. Either way, I'm open to edits. This is really just to give the Death Watch a tangible source of starting money, as opposed to just pulling it out of thin air.]

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
This seems fine, just remember Raxus Prime is in Sith Empire space. It's actually in MY part of Sith Empire Space where I be the Dark Lord. That being said this is approved, and if you want to do an RP feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom