Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Arch Angel Wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias Arna

E
[SIZE=medium]
blondes-angels-wings-short-hair-30874.jpg
[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=medium](PS:Just the wings not the Girl. Its kind of hard to find wings that have rockets on them.)[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=medium]Intent: To have wings for flight and give Elias a possible advantage on the battle field.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Manufacturer: Self-made [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Model: Arch Wings[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Affiliation: Elias[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Modularity: No[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Production: Unique[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Material: Frame-songsteel, Feathers-ultrachrome, tips of feathers Durasteel Bonding.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Description: Mechanical wings made to give Elias speed, and an advantage. It is much like a jet pack having rockets placed in the center of each individual wing. The wings are made of slivers of metal creating a feather effect. The wings have the ability to block blaster bolts by Elias moving the wings into the trajectory of the blaster shot. The mainframe was made of songsteel so it is lighter than expected. The “feathers” were made of ultrachrome. On the tips of the feathers and the songsteel, Durasteel bonding is used to reinforce the materials, and sharpen the feathers making a “Wing blade”.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Classification: Multipurpose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Weight: 13.7Kg[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Quality: 9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Wing Span: 6 meters[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Top Speed: 160Km/H[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Other Feature(s): The wings have a slight blue tint. The ultraChrome Rebounds blaster bolts and slugthrowers. the entire wing is lightsaber resistant. the actual wings are modified into Elias back so he can contol them with his brain functions rather than a "controler".[/SIZE]

Does this mean the wing is a weapon and a transport system? How will you wield the feathers as a weapon since it seems that your character's physiology doesn't have muscle support for wings, unlike a bird which does? IF someone hits Elias with an emp will it shut down his brain as well?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Lol. Can I get a Character Profile for a one 'Elias Arna' before we start building Ultrachrome equipment for him? Cause... That would be great. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Excellent. Now we can start. And "It's Cloud!" Awesome: :D
  • Ultrachrome is sensitive to extreme heat. It's totally cool you used it. Just remember that extreme heat is it's weakness. So keep that rocket temperature down when your flying around. I don't want the jets to melt your wings. Lol.
  • Quality: You can bump this to 9. These wings kick tail.
  • Weight: You were very specific. Why? I'm just curious why you picked that number.

Elias Arna

E
Cloud all the way!! :D

UltraChrome: I have Durasteel bonding on it so its more resistant to heat.
Weight: Im not good with the metric system(american) so i used a converter for Lbs to kilos and i put in 30 lbs anc i cam up with 13.7------ number. I rounded to the nearest tenth. just simple to do it that way. if you want to put it a 14 ill do that.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nah, it's cool. I was just curious if you had a method or something uber science-cool. Bump the Quality to 9 and I'll approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom