Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apprentices Galore

Matreya

Damien smiled as he reached an arm deep into the torso of the still wailing thief. Before long his actions caused the flailing body to simply stop moving, every muscle all at once, which included the heart.

Withdrawing his arm from the cadaver, he wiped the blood free of the appendage with the clothing still draped against its body. A disgusted look had spread like fire across Damien's face, the putrid beast had attempted to steal from the Ancient Sith. Something worth more than anything Damien owned: Ergast's Holocron.

Every so often, when he felt it time proper, Damien would bring the Holocron back from its hidden place in the crevices of his hand to polish and go over once more to maintain absolute knowledge of Force Walk. He would ask hypothetical questions, give it scenarios; all in the hopes to perfect the talent in its entirety to the absolute peak.

During the most recent time he had been surprised to be ambushed by an attack orchestrated by an old nemesis that need not be named. While defending himself, Damien had not the ability to defend himself from so many while also keeping the Holocron safe. Through the transient properties, the thing left and ended in the hands of such a lowly thief.

At least it had returned to him once again!

Staring at the Holocron, Damien empowered the Holocron with a certain ability: Dimension Shift. Once activated, it shrank the Holo until it entered a pocket dimension against the crevices of his hand. With a satisfied nod, he turned around to see a young man in the doorway to the room.

"You..." Damien murmured then snapped and smiled, "Yes I offered to train you...should I erase from your memories what you just saw or can you be trusted to keep a secret?"

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
[member="Damien Daemon"] Naga saw what that power with intrigue, He hopes to learn this power someday but sadly he must start small. " I will not utter a word about this Master." Which was true what gain could he get from simply mentioning what he saw other then possibly create more enemies and that was the last thing espicaly one who could teach him.

Matreya

Damien arched a brow at the title he was given, "Master eh? Does that mean you seek to have me as such? I will teach my own apprentices all I know, but I will not to those that simply wish to learn from a teacher. If you simply seek lessons, call me Daemos. Otherwise, I will take your oath that I am to be your Master. I will bind you to myself like no other does, and we will work towards being a pair that the galaxies fear!

"Well trio. I have another acolyte on her way!"

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Thais Kallisto"]

Rapax

R
[member="Damien Daemon"] Naga chuckled a little ..if he wasnt already taken by Mythos he would gladly jump on the chance..sadly this was not the case, "Im used to that word too much.... but if you wish to be called Dameos then so be it i merely used the master title outta respect for your rank, I merely wish to learn what i can from you as i will with all those others... that is how i am." it was all that he said as he waited for the new comer to arrive.

[member="Thais Kallisto"]

Matreya

Seeing as the other wouldn't arrive for a time, Damien shrugged, "Let us get down to it then. What would you like to learn? My strengths are mentalism and martial skill. I know at least a minimal for all lightsaber styles, even a few of the lesser known. At heart I am a martial artist, one that has recently turned to a mental user."

[member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Thais Kallisto"]

Rapax

R
"i would like to dive more into the art of mentalism. The power of the mind has always been a fascinateing subject for me and iv been looking to master it for awhile now." The tone in his voice was that of eagerness and curiosity he wanted to learn it all if he could but he must start small to climb to larger heights

[member="Thais Kallisto"] [member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, and set a note into the wall with the Force, it read: Thais if you show, come look for us near JAC Headquarters!

Then, he gestured towards the young man to follow. Heading out into the streets of Val'hala, he gestured around them, "You will find plenty of targets to try your skills at here. With a population of over 20 billion, there is no shortage." Then they reached his workplace and he stopped out front of the building.

"I think we should begin with Tricking the Mind (Mind Trick). Its a simple technique, but one that needs to be practiced to achieve against the average strong willed being." Damien stated, "You begin by sending out your Force energies to reach your targets mind, and from there you attempt to coerce their thoughts the way you wish.

"Like so." Damien said than stopped a man that passed by. Looking into his eyes, he reached out with the Force, "You do not wish to continue living. You want to kill yourself."

When the man absorbed it all, his eyes moistened and he repeated back the words before suddenly leaping from the platform they were on. Considering they were roughly a hundred and fifty miles skyward, it was a sure death.

"Now you try. But something small at first."

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Naga picked the weakest mind he could find and planted a small suggestion to basically run into the wall near by. It took him alot of concentration to reach him but the suggestion reached him and after a few minutes the victim who was taking a casual walk suddenly turned into the wall right next to him for no reason. He was confused as to why that happened and looked around before continuing his walk obviously embarrassed by the situation [member="Damien Daemon"]

Matreya

Damien stared at the man as he bumped into the wall, "Good. Just remember, don't attempt more than you can handle. Apprentices being able to say, Trick the mind of a soldier, is difficult unless you put in a great amount of practice. As all things are!" With a glance towards Naga, he continued, "Now I want you to read my mind. In the same fashion that you reached out to Trick, reach out and catch the thoughts as they are brought up. Visualize the enemies brain and it will happen."

He came up with an easy phrase for the youth to read. Damien could put in place mental shields so as to not be easily detected, yet knew this was a practice so he would allow reading of his mind - which never happened.

The phrase was: Naga Itesak

[member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
Naga concentrated and reached into his mind. He knew he was leaving his mind open for this exercise given how simple and easy it was to sift through this mans mind and find his own name that he was projecting. He was slowly growing in mentalism that was good for him. One who masters the mind....can do many things to there enemies..

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom