Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apprentice

Vasylyshyn sat in the small cockpit of his personal starfighter, a modified TIE/IN model interceptor craft, a ship created by Imperial engineers for their most elite pilots. He was familiar with the craft, having flown in it since he was a teenager. He had slain many foes in this craft. The brown skinned man was not an overly sentimental being, but he had to admit he held a certain attachment to this craft.

But he had more important things to worry about. He was on his way to the Dathomir system, but not for the scenery. He had received a summons. He wasn't exactly sure from who, but Vasylyshyn knew that they were powerful in the Force. And they sensed him. They wanted him. But why?

Vasylyshyn was taken out of his thoughts as a display on his control board chirped. Yanking a lever, he took the ship out of hyperspace. He had arrived.

[member="Donalia"]

"Vasylyshyn." The voice rang out clear, cutting to his soul. Vasylyshyn felt it as much as he heard it. In struck him in his soul, hitting his heart like an ice cold blade. He spun around in his chair at lightning speeds, snatching a heavy blaster pistol that was hanging from its holster nearby and holding it out at the figure in front of him in a flash. Normally he would shoot her without hesitation, but something held him back this time.

"Who are you?" He demanded. "Where did you come from?"

Vasylyshyn grimaced at the woman, considering his options. Something told him that even if he shot her right now, he would not kill her. Slowly, he took his finger off the trigger, but did not put the blaster down, or lower it. He sensed power coming from this being, and he craved it.

"Enlighten me? What do you mean?"

[member="Donalia"]

The man's bright blue-green eyes narrowed. "A Sith, huh..." His jaw tightened a little. He knew Sith, he'd seen them in action, worked for them, even killed for them. He had met plenty of Dark Side force users in his day, and while some were mighty beings, others were far less impressive. Pitiful, arrogant creatures, many were consumed by the darkness they fed on and became slaves to their own delusions of grandeur. Just like his parents.

The Sith, however, were no mere Dark Side adepts. They were an ancient, ancient order, the most faithful disciples of the Dark Side of the Force. They had controlled large portions of the Galaxy and shaped its destiny countless times. The antithesis of the Jedi, the Sith were some of the most powerful and dangerous beings in the Galaxy.

"You have me interested." He said gruffly.

Vasylyshyn raises his gun a little higher as she lights her blade, pointing it at her threateningly, though within him he knows a simple blaster pistol will not do much against a Sith. He needs a better plan if things get violent.

“I am interested in the power I know you can show me. But how do I know if it is real. How do I know I can trust you?” As he spoke, he realized the truth of his words. The power, the energy that this woman exuded was intoxicating. He wanted to feel it, to wield that dark energy and let it flow through him. There was so much there... so close...

“Well my second blade is made by a ghostfire crystal and do you know what that is” she acts rhetorically before “it is a clear and soundless blade and if I wanted to kill you well I could and I haven’t”

Vasylyshyn considers this for a moment before lowering his blaster, though he does not put it down. Looking the woman over, he assesses his options. “So what do you want me to do?”
[member="Donalia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom