Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appeasing an Empress

Koros Spaceworks, the shipbuilding company that shares their namesake with the original name for the planet of Empress Teta - a testament to the age of the ancient space-faring company.

Koros Spaceworks is currently a second-tier corporation, an entity capable of producing ships up to the established limit of 1,000m for companies of that size. In order for Koros Spaceworks to grow, it requires contracts, products, and so on, which is where you - the consumer, investor, or potential employee - comes in.

• Do you want to pursue building ships, even personal ones for your own use, but generally lack the funds to afford such things?
  • Are you a business owner and are seeking a contract with a shipbuilding company to supply your own company with a means of transportation and/or a private fleet?
  • Do you run an organization, be it criminal or legal, within One Sith air space and would like the same benefits a company would from forming a contract with Koros Spaceworks?
​If you said yes to any of these questions than you're in the right place!

Koros Spaceworks is open for employment, and is actively seeking bright and innovative minds to build and supply the galaxy with the quality that Koros is known for. If you are interested in being considered an employee of the Tetan-based group, simply let me know either here or in a PM.

We are also looking for contracts, be it with a minor faction, a major faction, or another company - even a criminal entity. If you're looking for corporate backing, a small, privatized, fleet, or even the cooperation of the company's infamous political leader - [member=Silara Kuhn] - drop a comment below and I'll get with you soon!

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
[member="Silara Kuhn"].

I own DDA and looking to sign a contract with Koros and invest in the company. Eventually I plan on major product for non space worthy vehicles, and arms and munitions. So I could possibly need the help of someone who owns and runs a planet that has a developed industrial base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom