Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech APAR Mk1(All Purpose Anti-Armour Rifle Mark 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'kik

The cutest capitalist thief you will ever see
czvcNqu.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a custom slugthrower
Image Source: [x]edited by Formorta
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: PTRD

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Utinni Traded Goods
Model: APAR Mk1
Affiliation: [member="Formorta"]
Modularity: Attachments
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Slugthrower
Size: 2 handed
Length: 2020 mm
Barrel length: 1350 mm
Weight: 17.3 kg
Ammunition Type: Slugs (Slugs resemble the real life bullets BS-32 )
Ammunition Capacity: 10
Effective Range: 680 meters
Dispersion past effective range: 0.19m
Maximum Range: 2000m-
Rate of Fire: Bolt-Action
SPECIAL FEATURES
Attachable Bipod
Attachable Scope
Attachable Silencer
High Powered Shot
Long Barrel
Armour Piercing Slugs

DETAILED SPECIAL FEATURES
Armour slugs enable the gun to pierce the armour of an armoured target and destory who ever is inside the armour
The APAR comes with an attachable bipod to allow the user to steady the gun while also helping deal with recoil.
The APAR comes with an attachable scope allowing users to see very long distances or use iron sights if required
The APAR comes with an attachable silencer that helps protect the users ears while also preventing to many from hearing the gun however its still loud even with a silencer
The APAR shots are very powerful and are able of piercing armoured infantry and also light and medium armoured vehicles with ease and sometimes heavily armoured vehicles with a well placed shot
The long barrel of the APAR allows the gun to shoot hard and to shoot long

DESCRIPTION
Thank you dear customer for purchasing the APAR Mark 1. This fine weapon has been specially made for your needs with the ability to kill armoured 'prey' long distances away. The APAR also comes with the ability to attach multiple attachments to help suit your needs. For your safety it is suggested you wear earmuffs and use the silencer at the same time to prevent any damage to your hearing. The APAR is the best anti-tank slugthrower sniper rifle you will ever find as it uses Armor-piercing slugs allowing it to easily pierce the armour of armoured targets. Some things Utinni Traded Goods suggest you don't use this fine gun for are: using rifle as a meele weapon, using rifle as an airsoft gun, illegal assassinations, close quarters combat.
-note that came with the gun when sent to formorta

Strengths :
Extremly powerful shot able to pierce the armour of a tank or kill a rancor in one shot with a well placed shot. The APAR is able to pierce up to 55mm of durasteel at effective range.
Comes with multiple attachments
Extremely accurate

Weaknesses :
Big and heavy making it hard to carry
If attached the Silencer decreases the power and range of the APAR
Large recoil
Extremely loud when shooting without silencer attachment on
Low rate of fire
Slugs has a high chance of failing to pierce the armour of a target if its armour is curved or past effective range

[member="B'kik"]

So a couple of things off the top of my head....

• Production is Unique, meaning one user. Who is the gun for (or will it be auctioned off, used to barter?)
  • You mention it has a silencer in weakness but also extremely loud. Doesn't quite mesh up. Also modern day silencers have the same range as a non-silenced weapon [ Source : here ] so I don't think this is a weakness.
  • Description is a little off. I see several mentions of anti-tank but you really don't touch on it.

B'kik

Delila Castillon said:
[member="B'kik"]

So a couple of things off the top of my head....

• Production is Unique, meaning one user. Who is the gun for (or will it be auctioned off, used to barter?)
  • You mention it has a silencer in weakness but also extremely loud. Doesn't quite mesh up. Also modern day silencers have the same range as a non-silenced weapon [ Source : here ] so I don't think this is a weakness.
  • Description is a little off. I see several mentions of anti-tank but you really don't touch on it.
Affiliation shows who the weapon is for

Just because most modern silencers don't affect the power of a gun doesn't mean this one can't. Also i made it like that so there is a reason not to always use the silencer.

I have edited the submissions a bit to explain the anti tank abilities the gun has

[member="B'kik"]

Alright, thanks :

Now on two my last two questions :

BS-32 slugs - Please link the tech submission to this.

Armor piercing - How thick of an armor?

B'kik

Delila Castillon said:
[member="B'kik"]

Alright, thanks :

Now on two my last two questions :

BS-32 slugs - Please link the tech submission to this.

Armor piercing - How thick of an armor?
sorry BS-32 is a real life bullet. I have changed it to say the slugs resemble the BS-32 rounds. if you want I will happily make a tech submission for the armour piercing slugs.

I have also stated how much armour the gun can pierce in the strengths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom